TUNING

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna flash tune & lower My RC...wats the best to choose and wat will get me the best outcome!!?????ANY HELP?

Last edited:
B&G performance!! DC also tunes basically the exact same tines just DC costs a little more! If you get an SCT handheld go with Torrie at Unleashed Tuning

WILL DO!...when i buy my SCT Handheld...is there anything i should know before hand?? and are there any shops in NJ that u guys recommend??

EsArTe10 said:
WILL DO!...when i buy my SCT Handheld...is there anything i should know before hand?? and are there any shops in NJ that u guys recommend??

With the SCT just Email Torrie at Unleashed tuning.com and he will respond back to you and walk you though the whole process,he will take care of you.:rock:

FATJACK said:
Yes...with the right tuner and Torrie is the man!!
How much more can I expect to get over the DC flash? Do I have to do a dyno run first?:burnout:

esart10 be sure to mention jtsvp if you email torrie bro, he seems to do most of my customers a touch better if he knows your from here.

but brad your not gonna notice 5 hp difference , the sct jsut gives you tons more adjustability and alot of great customer service from torrie

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
esart10 be sure to mention jtsvp if you email torrie bro, he seems to do most of my customers a touch better if he knows your from here.

but brad your not gonna notice 5 hp difference , the sct jsut gives you tons more adjustability and alot of great customer service from torrie
Thanks Stinker:rock: In the future with the NOS then, Tune on then tune off:D

bclark05 said:
Thanks Stinker:rock: In the future with the NOS then, Tune on then tune off:D
I tell everyone the exact same thing buddy.

get a BG flash if.
1. you never change tunes
2.you have only minor mods and jsut want a lil pep.
3.if you have an RC neither is worth the money.
4. if you dont plan on doing much track time

get an sct from [email protected] if
1. you have nos
2. you plan on big mods
3. you have forced induction
4. you frequent the track often

I tell everyone the exact same thing buddy.

get a BG flash if.
1. you never change tunes
2.you have only minor mods and jsut want a lil pep.
3.if you have an RC neither is worth the money.
4. if you dont plan on doing much track time

get an sct from [email protected] if
1. you have nos
2. you plan on big mods
3. you have forced induction
4. you frequent the track often
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

why is nobody mention Sean Roe for tuning anymore ?

because you can get an SCT and tunes for around $500

with the VECIII which I love an use, they are over $1000 for the unit, then you have to pay someone to install it, since most are afraid to tackle 20 injector wires, plus they need to be perfectly soliered together, then you need to get it dyno tuned for best efficincy, another $500 so you end up with 2k or better in a vec vs $5-600 in an sct and most of these guys arent doing a 1000+ hp build

because you can get an SCT and tunes for around $500

with the VECIII which I love an use, they are over $1000 for the unit, then you have to pay someone to install it, since most are afraid to tackle 20 injector wires, plus they need to be perfectly soliered together, then you need to get it dyno tuned for best efficincy, another $500 so you end up with 2k or better in a vec vs $5-600 in an sct and most of these guys arent doing a 1000+ hp build

Some excellent points Stinker:rock:

Sammy11 said:
why is nobody mention Sean Roe for tuning anymore ?
I believe Roe gets his base tunes from Torrie. So, just cut out the middle man and get the tunes from Torrie.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back