TV Spotting

Hotrodmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has prob been posted as Im sure everything these days is rerun but I dont watch enough Tv to know :dontknow:
Show was sum chick that talks to ghosts (dont remember name ) . It was on the tube when I walked in and the first thing I spot is a 06 black Quad SRT10 roll up and some chick gets out . Coming up I dont think they had the right sound bite but leaving it sounded right . So like some boob I watch the whole damn show waiting for the truck to come back, NADA turns out the lil gal who drove it is into street racing rice ,:confused: :confused: :confused: ,Why take a poodle to horse show :D
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Silent D said:
There's thrity minutes you won't get back.........:mad:

SD
ROFLMAO almost but since I multitask I only lost about 10 ,since I spent 20 stuffing my face , mind numbing maybe but at least a full gut ;)
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hotrodmike said:
Show was sum chick that talks to ghosts (dont remember name )
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Sounds like "The Ghost Whisperer" with Jennifer Love Hewitt. All you do is stare at her boobs for 30 odd min, great show.

MMMMMMmmmmm... JLH!! Finer 'n Frog's Hair!!!

Last edited:
Yea that was her your pix look better and the gal driving the SRT was hotter <G> Guess thats why no one else saw it ,,,boob distraction , Sorry guys if I am looking at cars I dont see the boobs as I try to keep them seperate to give each one the individual attension it deserves. I also think if you cant touch either they are all worthless <VBG>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I don't consider her attractive myself..... Boobs are (of course) another issue.

SD

Hotrodmike said:
...Sorry guys if I am looking at cars I dont see the boobs as I try to keep them seperate to give each one the individual attension it deserves.

Hey Mike when you get to my age, it takes so long to look at the fine cars, that I have to take a nap before I look at the boobs, then I forget to do so.

a while back, there was a guy being arrested on the news, not sure what for, but guess what he was driving, srt-10 of course.

Prof said:
Hey Mike when you get to my age, it takes so long to look at the fine cars, that I have to take a nap before I look at the boobs, then I forget to do so.
ROFLMAO
Prof . I could buy into that ceptin one thing , I aint one of the pups in here LOL ,You barkin at a grey dog ,,,naps ,,,,naps what the shit is that !!!! I do maybe 6 hrs sleep and still never have the time to finish everything :dontknow: :dontknow: but I have learned one thing ,it doesnt make a shit if I dont finish everything as the sun still comes up regardless <VBG>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back