twin superchargers

ViperPunk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was watching extreme rides and a company put two twin screws on a v8 with an awesome custom intake manifold, think its possible for ours cuz if so when i hit the lottery thats the first thing im gonna do! twin Roes:D

im gonna do it to mine! as soon as i win the lotto:D but then i guess i better start playing lol

love that blower roll on the Goat:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

twin superchargers anyone????

1018 hp/740 lb.ft. out of 4.7L, 1.6 BAR of boost (about 22lbs.:eek:)....it's on my lotto list fo sho!:D
Koenigsegg_CCXR_press_image_1.jpg

what is it?????

is it that Aero with the billet block engine????

Seems pointless if you ask me cause none of those cars make the kind of power they should. Take for instance that lightning, my friend Wes has a lightning with a 2.8 kenne bell and make more power than that one with out nitrous. Waste of alot of time and money. Make more power for less cash on a big single turbo imo

if u wanna twincharge your truck, why don't you put a roe supercharger and a paxton supercharger on it. One is op the top of the engine and the other is on the side. U gonna have space for that don't you?

idk its not really only about power its the fact of how many srt 10s have you seen with two roes sitting on the engine

Look in Diesel Power magazine they have a powerstroke with a turbo and a supercharger..pretty cool idea! Instant boost!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back