Twin turbo build at ATF Speed

bclark05

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://atfspeed.com/Check this website out. These are the guys that built my tranny for me. I looks like they have some more contacts for us with different manifolds and such. Scroll down right hand side for there projects.

only problem is bo, the cost:eek: I got a guy close that can build almost any style manifold ya want , but how many is gonna spend 5k on one:eek:

ATF has some kick ass stuff bo:rock: :rock: I am going to the east coast version of SEMA in orlando in december and gonna run down there and talk with them a bit:D

I am thinking that is what clarky is talking about the intake manifold, they run between 3k-6k for a custom one

Stinker said:
I am thinking that is what clarky is talking about the intake manifold, they run between 3k-6k for a custom one

Yes that is it, and other stuff they use on there builds, like the tubing and the inter coolers, and the way they route pippings and other build ideas for us:rock: Just some fresh ideas for us:D

bclark05 said:
Yes that is it, and other stuff they use on there builds, like the tubing and the inter coolers, and the way they route pippings and other build ideas for us:rock: Just some fresh ideas for us:D
yussir, thats why I may jsut do a visit:D

after I get my shop a little more "friendly" I will be doing more of this myself:D

Stinker said:
ATF has some kick ass stuff bo:rock: :rock: I am going to the east coast version of SEMA in orlando in december and gonna run down there and talk with them a bit:D

Give them a shout. Jason I believe is the owner, and the one who rebuilt my tranny. Cool guy and I saw the truck in person. As of a month ago he got it dialled in and it was running but still needed fine tuning. The truck is a beast. He said it's capable of 1700+ hp but the internals are a little older so they couldn't handle that power.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back