TWIN TURBO LAMBO CRASHES AT TEXAS MILE

Another spoiled, wealthy child who can't appreciate or act responsibly with all that he's been given.

D

Django said:
Another spoiled, wealthy child who can't appreciate or act responsibly with all that he's been given.

D
mmmm not close, it was kevin from underground , they were doing testing trying to set another record, basically he had to buy this one..

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
mmmm not close, it was kevin from underground , they were doing testing trying to set another record, basically he had to buy this one..

Holy shit:eek: Glad he's OK...

I heard from anohter guy that was there, and havent been able to get ahold of him or KC, but they did say that he was pretty much ok, but bruised up badly

Thank god he's ok. Even though they never responded to my resume's. :D Looks like the chute got messed up or the caliper locked.

I dont like getting into this too much , because I havent been able to get ahold of kevin or kc, understandably, and things get stretched over time

but from what I understand, the shut opens, it lifted up the rear of the car, they are guessin from the cross wind, and pulled it to the side, from there it was 200+ outta control

Wow!!

Think they'll total it? :D

That the same car we saw at DeSoto raceway Tony?

ntw0rk said:
Wow!!

Think they'll total it? :D

That the same car we saw at DeSoto raceway Tony?
probably , they have had some fella for a while now having them see how much power and speed they can get, but if not mistaken and I am not sure at all , but I think that one was there personal one, but they have had a green and a couple orange ones there for a good while now, but its been a bit since I have been over there, but called an sent a couple messages to them, may have to stop by friday and make sure myself they are ok

Tony i've got a little bit of an inside scoop on the deal. not much more than anyone else but here is the info i was givin. This was is the same car that spun out every pass last march because of his new carbon breaks. The carbon breaks feel nothing like a standard and when they grab they grab hard!. there is also some speculation on the chute being packed correctly. yes the cross wind had a little bit to do with it. However anyone thats been in a car with chutes attached know not to hit the breaks before the chutes deploy. you can see in the slomo video of the break lights coming on right before full deployment. this topped with his 10k+ breaks that are touchy as hell are some of the main reasons the car started side ways. the chute was only open for a second or 2. Yes the chute is why he FLEW off the runway but i don't think it's the reason it started sideways in the first place... there is a big controversy on another forum that is highly known as the "Baller forum" about if the chutes were packed corretly. theres just to many things that can happen. bottom line is we know these guys can weld. the cage held up perfectly. i'm just thankful he was ok

Tooloe said:
Tony i've got a little bit of an inside scoop on the deal. not much more than anyone else but here is the info i was givin. This was is the same car that spun out every pass last march because of his new carbon breaks. The carbon breaks feel nothing like a standard and when they grab they grab hard!. there is also some speculation on the chute being packed correctly. yes the cross wind had a little bit to do with it. However anyone thats been in a car with chutes attached know not to hit the breaks before the chutes deploy. you can see in the slomo video of the break lights coming on right before full deployment. this topped with his 10k+ breaks that are touchy as hell are some of the main reasons the car started side ways. the chute was only open for a second or 2. Yes the chute is why he FLEW off the runway but i don't think it's the reason it started sideways in the first place... there is a big controversy on another forum that is highly known as the "Baller forum" about if the chutes were packed corretly. theres just to many things that can happen. bottom line is we know these guys can weld. the cage held up perfectly. i'm just thankful he was ok
exactly, thats why I kinda said not sure;) but like you say , its touchy and on forums there will be 10k reasons LOLOL

either way like ya say buddy, they are oky doky:rock:

Back