Twin Turbo V10 Monster!

Tito#14SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this on streetfire.net
There was some serious horsepower in the K&N booth at SEMA this year, but none more noticeable than Bob Griffith’s twin-turbocharged 1997 Dodge Viper built with help from custom fabricator Andrew McClelland and specialty Viper engine builder Kevin Singleton of Exotic Engine Development. With all that engine up front, you almost don’t even notice the incredible custom sheet metal and paintwork: see the stock photo below the jump for detail on the understated ghost flames. I couldn’t find any official horsepower numbers but I’m sure there’s more than enough to spare. Top speeds of over 220 MPH scored this Viper the win at Nevada’s Silver State Mile Shootout this year. Check out more pictures of this twin-turbo V10 monster after the jump!
3068460005_large.jpg

3068460003_large.jpg

3068460001_large.jpg

3068460002_large.jpg

Last edited:
There are some sick Vipers out there, there's one that shows up to MIR (Maryland International Raceway) that runs 7.50's at 185-190. Drag radial car that looks damn near stock.

220 in the mile, I wonder if she could give the Bugatti Veyron a run for the money. I wonder what the all out top speed would be?

BlackMamba50 said:
220 in the mile, I wonder if she could give the Bugatti Veyron a run for the money. I wonder what the all out top speed would be?
All out top speed won't matter no tires can go that fast

You can see the whole build on this car if you go to Twins Turbo web site.

Super cool guys. I purchased some T4 inconel gasket/heatsheilds from these guys.:burnout:

I talked to them some time on that intake. They could not stress enough on how much work was in there.

viperpwred said:
All out top speed won't matter no tires can go that fast

Where did you get this bit of info from Stinker? Hell yeah tires will go that fast and be stable. They do it at mile runs a couple times a year round here. This Viper is CERTIFIED to 260MPH!!!! Their goal is to have the Viper meet it's Certification #'s;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back