twisted qc at greenway ford...

mooni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was driving to my cousins house yesterday headed east on the 419 and passed greenway ford chrysler jeep DODGEwhen i looked out to my right and saw the devastation. the truck looked like it had been tboned and wraped around a pole. i didnt have a chance to smap a photo (the whole excessive speed thing) anyway i hope that everyone in that truck is ok. dont know if they are on this forum or not, just thought is was a shame.:dontknow:

ps this is in orlando, fl for those who dont know

I believe the Tampa GTG gang all made it home safely...so.... I certainly hope and pray no one was seriously injured.

mooni said:
i was driving to my cousins house yesterday headed east on the 419 and passed greenway ford chrysler jeep DODGEwhen i looked out to my right and saw the devastation. the truck looked like it had been tboned and wraped around a pole. i didnt have a chance to smap a photo (the whole excessive speed thing) anyway i hope that everyone in that truck is ok. dont know if they are on this forum or not, just thought is was a shame.:dontknow:

ps this is in orlando, fl for those who dont know

I know exactly where the is! It's where I bought my Mother-in-law her Cobalt!

What color was it?
Maybe, I'll go check it out....

NBT said:
I believe the Tampa GTG gang all made it home safely...so.... I certainly hope and pray no one was seriously injured.
Did Joe make it back ok?

I believe everyone has checked in here since saturday. So it must be someone else.

Bill.

Bone said:
Did Joe make it back ok?

Joe didn't make it down!

Apparently they had a sudden rush on steak knives up in Daytona and he had to work! :dontknow:

:D:D

just got off the phone with greenway...it is in the collision dept and being repaired, not for sale

I think I can personally account for nearly twenty, but I can't distinguish between '04 and '05 Regular Cabs.
The '05 and '06 Quad Cabs are pretty easily distinguished.
Oddly enough, I think I don't have any pics of wrecked QCs yet...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back