Two beers & a Fireball shooter Vs. modding the truck...

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've stated before that I bought my 10 more for the collector's status/uniqueness of these trucks than for the "haul ass" factor.

While I'm no proponent of drinking and driving, I will have to admit that last Saturday, I hopped behind the wheel after two Newcastles and a shot of some sissy mixture that was bought as a round for a friend's birthday.

I had NO idea that my lessened inhibitions woud lead to me discovering what I really own. I was by NO means drunk, but I was relaxed enough to take the 10 to its limits in 1st-4th gears a few times. OH MY. All this time, I've been rowing through the gears too quickly, and did not know how hard this thing could pull when you wind it out.

Kills:
1) Chevy Cobalt SS and a Lancer were racing from light to light in the sticks, and just for giggles, I passed both of them like they were in reverse. Not really a "kill" more like a shitting on.

2) Mustang with giant hood and ridiculous exhaust. I did not even initiate, but when he burned rubber from a light, I decided to catch him. That was fun for about 4 seconds. At the next light, he tapped the gas a few times as if to say "I wasn't ready for ya." His mistake. By the time his tires stopped sqeeling, I was already at the Taco Bell drive thru.

3) V12 Benz. On the way home with my burritos, I encountered a rather sick V12 Mercedes going around 90 or 95 mph on I40 West. I pulled next to him, and burped the throttle. I must admit, the Benz hung in there until about 125. I believe he got a case of the vaginas, becuse I know that car has more than 125 mph in it. We were neck and neck until he either let off the gas or his wife/GF made him let off...lol.

Either way, street racing is dumb and I'm a goober. But those few drinks added more horses than a Dyno tune.

:chain:

Bruuurrp......Alcohol mixes with everything...I found that 3 shots of brandy before dirt racing would really put me in the groove....seriously drove the best that way!!!

On a side note; consuming large amounts of strawberry moonshine may impair your ability to operate four wheelers at a high rate of speed, without a helmet, shoes or a fucking brain.....

Attachments

• IMG_20130404_112650_980.jpg
    IMG_20130404_112650_980.jpg
    852.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20130403_232248_915.jpg
    IMG_20130403_232248_915.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20130326_183432_646.jpg
    IMG_20130326_183432_646.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 51
On a side note; consuming large amounts of strawberry moonshine may impair your ability to operate four wheelers at a high rate of speed, without a helmet, shoes or a fucking brain.....

Been there to a T!!! The only difference was ours was strawberry/pineapple! My back looked identical and my ass looked the same (pavement wore through my jeans). Although I didn't hit the back of my head. You 1+ me bro! Lol

On the Subaru forums, We'd all be BANNED. LMAO. Tree huggers.

So how was the taco's????..haven't drinked and drived for years now but had some road duels now and then.

So how was the taco's????..haven't drinked and drived for years now but had some road duels now and then.

Taco Bell. Only good when you've had a few drinks...lol.

-big

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back