Two pics from a thirty minute notice meet in Houston

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was wet and short notice but this is what we got. I belive that 06 with 4000 miles will be on the market soon he will be joining the site soon also.

100_6014.jpg

100_6012.jpg

Last edited:
damn who was suppose to call me i was sitting around all day bumming :confused:

Ironhead said:
damn who was suppose to call me i was sitting around all day bumming :confused:
Damn dude my fault send me your number in a pm . I only called the people that i have saved in my phone. Ii had your number on a piece of paper and never did save it in my phone when i was calling you for that sway bar. Sorry about that.

OSO said:
Damn dude my fault send me your number in a pm . I only called the people that i have saved in my phone. Ii had your number on a piece of paper and never did save it in my phone when i was calling you for that sway bar. Sorry about that.

One would say that this is an invalid statement.

The facts: 1) You have my number.
2) You did not call.

You have been found guilty of posting an invalid statement. Therefore, you are sentenced to buying lunch at the next get together.

Sneeeeeaky.. I didn't realize photos were taken. I would have posed for the camera..

z-man said:

2) You did not call.

You have been found guilty of posting an invalid statement. Therefore, you are sentenced to buying lunch at the next get together.

Gotta agree with that Z-man! "guilty as charged!" LOL!

z-man said:

2) You did not call.

Hey Venom Power (The a man) was told to call you and he also informed us that you were already grilling it up at a friends house. Where was our invite !! Whatcha got to say now what what what thats right just hit the delete button you ant got shyit say:D .

OSO said:
Hey Venom Power (The a man) was told to call you and he also informed us that you were already grilling it up at a friends house. Where was our invite !! Whatcha got to say now what what what thats right just hit the delete button you ant got shyit say:D .

Anthony never called. The first I spoke to him was when he was pulling in the parking lot and that is when I told him I was at a friends. You wouldn't have wanted to be there anyway. Him and his girl argued for most of the day.

Damn was I ever bored.

I have plenty to say.;)

At one point I wish you guys would have been around. There was damn near a fight on the beltway at the genoa red bluff light. Haters out in full force.

z-man said:
Anthony never called. The first I spoke to him was when he was pulling in the parking lot and that is when I told him I was at a friends. You wouldn't have wanted to be there anyway. Him and his girl argued for most of the day.

Damn was I ever bored.

I have plenty to say.;)

At one point I wish you guys would have been around. There was damn near a fight on the beltway at the genoa red bluff light. Haters out in full force.
Well were just going to have to do it again damit!!! Whats next weekend looking like for you.

OSO said:
Well were just going to have to do it again damit!!! Whats next weekend looking like for you.

Lookin' good bro. Lets try and shoot for like 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

saturday sounds good to the fat hound and me lol

Last edited:
:bawling:My daughter demands it along with her mother.. My bawlz are in a sling here.. Show some mercy :afraid:pLEASE!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back