TX GTG

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a great time and Im ready to do it again, may be a different story when I try to get the rubber off my truck tomorrow. Did someone order a full breast meal and a side of milk with that BBQ. Ill post my dyno and time if anyone wants to add their runs. I will put the Dyno Video up as soon as I get it edited and uploaded.

Looks like I missed out on a great time with you guys for the TX GTG. But the good news is I picked up my SRT-8 today... I at least accomplished SOMETHING..:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
Looks like I missed out on a great time with you guys for the TX GTG. But the good news is I picked up my SRT-8 today... I at least accomplished SOMETHING..:dontknow:
PICS??????????????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

sirhc76 said:
We had a great time and Im ready to do it again, may be a different story when I try to get the rubber off my truck tomorrow. Did someone order a full breast meal and a side of milk with that BBQ. Ill post my dyno and time if anyone wants to add their runs. I will put the Dyno Video up as soon as I get it edited and uploaded.

Looks like a great time - thanks for sharing :D

Wifey said:
PICS??????????????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

Oh don't worry Denise.. They will be in a new signature picture together by tomorrow. Right now it's too dark to snap a photo of them. That 300C is a monster in disguise.

I'm glad you received the package Wifey. Remember, just acquire the other side and have them smoked. You will likey..:D

Putfile doesnt seem to want to play, Im looking for another place to upload the video. My Photobucket account only allows for 10 minutes of video and I dont want to trim this down anymore.

Chris

pics turned out good and the putfile video worked for me also.....had a great time meeting you guys, and already looking forward to the next one.....oh yeah i think Gary had the ribs with two sides of breast......

Venom Power said:
Oh don't worry Denise.. They will be in a new signature picture together by tomorrow. Right now it's too dark to snap a photo of them. That 300C is a monster in disguise.

I'm glad you received the package Wifey. Remember, just acquire the other side and have them smoked. You will likey..:D
Very nice collection Anthony!! Good choice :rock:

When I acquire the other side I will send them to Silverback to smoke for me (with his next turkey) :rolleyes:. Knowing me, though it/they will remain stock. That's the way uhh hu uhh huh I like it, uhh huh uhh huh :D :elefant:

AND THANK YOU AGAIN MY FRIEND!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock: :D :rock:

I sure wish you would go back to your large font, I almost need glasses to read your posts now ;)

Last edited:
Had a great time doing the dynos and meeting some cool guys. Glad everyone that could make it came out, and that you enjoyed what S.A. has to offer. Have to invade Houston or DFW next.:rock:

Gentlemen it was a pleasure meeting you all I only wish that the weather would have held out for us at the track!! All in all it was a fun day and I look forward to the next GTG.

Cheers

Hopefully this will happen again this winter...would love to meet other folks from Tejas...and see how my baby does on the dyno!

Great pics!

-J

Take a look at the calender and we should plan another track day as Robert mentioned in early November. Im up for the first weekend or early October, hell Im up for any weekend.

http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/schedule.htm

I figure if I ditch some of the shat that I had in the truck and learn how not to F up the tree I might be able to get under 13?

I still think it was funny that I dorked up the tree had to back up reset and then went screaming down the track with my windows open. That time may come down if I roll them up.

October 16th to November 9th I'll be in Amsterdam... I hope we can get a TX GTG before or after then.. I don't want to miss another one.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back