UD pulley install

Did Stinker answer his phone?

I just sent Tony a text. He'll probably be along shortly to help. Hang in there, Shawn. We'll have you an answer soon. :D

I just sent Tony a text. He'll probably be along shortly to help. Hang in there, Shawn. We'll have you an answer soon. :D

kicking and screaming.......

See... I told you to call

Sometimes the phone is just your best solution. You can avoid idiotic comments and misdirection (which I'm famous for) and have your concerns solved quickly. It's good to discuss what your experiencing in the open forum which I hope will include the solution for future readers....

Glad your getting the help, makes for a better day
Vj

Sometimes the phone is just your best solution. You can avoid idiotic comments and misdirection (which I'm famous for) and have your concerns solved quickly. It's good to discuss what your experiencing in the open forum which I hope will include the solution for future readers....

Glad your getting the help, makes for a better day
Vj

Thanks buddy. Being new to this forum I don't know all the vendors yet. So when you say to call so and so or to contact this person, I have no idea who you are talking about.

I appreciate all the help guys.

We have 4 Vendors that are truly RAM SRT-10 after market goodies guys. JMB Performance, ROE, JTSVP and Venomous1 Racing. You can trust them all to get good answers when it comes to performance equipment specific to our 10's. You can find them all in the Vendor section when you click on Forum on the Menu Bar.

Just my own opinion, it would be good to visit those that have web pages and get a good idea of what they have. It will really help open up what is really possible..... To include a massive shortage in your bank account, some of the stuff ain't cheap. In a lot of cases, these guys are the answer and not dealerships as these rides are 10,9 and 8 years old at this point.

Good luck and just have fun
Vj

We have 4 Vendors that are truly RAM SRT-10 after market goodies guys. JMB Performance, ROE, JTSVP and Venomous1 Racing. You can trust them all to get good answers when it comes to performance equipment specific to our 10's. You can find them all in the Vendor section when you click on Forum on the Menu Bar.

Just my own opinion, it would be good to visit those that have web pages and get a good idea of what they have. It will really help open up what is really possible..... To include a massive shortage in your bank account, some of the stuff ain't cheap. In a lot of cases, these guys are the answer and not dealerships as these rides are 10,9 and 8 years old at this point.

Good luck and just have fun
Vj

This is very true! The only knowledge of these trucks at our dealership comes from myself and the one Viper tech I trust to work on them.

Thank you sir.

your most welcome boss, be it any of our stuff , or any others, or just a question you may have in general, myself or one of my guys or gals will try to point you In the right direction, our number at the shop is 704-214-7849 my personal cell 704-214-7849 , I rarely get a chance to check it till late, but most of the time my girl at the phone can get one of us if you have a question, enjoy the pulley boss.

You know, both those numbers are the same, is that right?

299 miles to empty and headed south, drinking, driving and typing on my phone

your most welcome boss, be it any of our stuff , or any others, or just a question you may have in general, myself or one of my guys or gals will try to point you In the right direction, our number at the shop is 704-214-7849 my personal cell 704-214-7849 , I rarely get a chance to check it till late, but most of the time my girl at the phone can get one of us if you have a question, enjoy the pulley boss.

I will defiantly be saving your numbers. I installed the pulley tonight. I'll be honest, kind of a pain in the ass lol. Had about 2 hours in it total. With correct tools I'm sure it's a breeze. Hardest part was lining up the holes getting the new one on.

Got it all buttoned up along with a newly installed SCT tuner. It's a whole new truck man.

Thanks so much.

Back