UD pulleys 5 left!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
We have 5 pulleys from the last batch of 10 we ordered. $279 shipped for Satin Finish and $299 for Polished.
Including new belt and install hardware as well as instructions.
We won't stock but a couple of these to keep inventory down so once these are gone it'll need to be another huge batch before more are made. :burnout:
image.jpg

how much benefit will a power adder truck gain?? be it NO2, paxton, procharger, turbo etc.??

You'll reap the same benefits as an NA engine with reduced rotating mass on the crank with a Turbo or Nitrous application but would not work on most SC engines as they use this pulley for boost control. Mine wouldn't produce much boost, lol. Now on other SC that have a separate belt drive pulley from crank pulley it would work.
Thanks Ken:rock:

You'll reap the same benefits as an NA engine with reduced rotating mass on the crank with a Turbo or Nitrous application but would not work on most SC engines as they use this pulley for boost control. Mine wouldn't produce much boost, lol. Now on other SC that have a separate belt drive pulley from crank pulley it would work.
Thanks Ken:rock:

Interesting I may need a set some day, but why dont you just buy my RC and throw in a set of pullies.. and we'll call it a day. We know you still need that RC for your research plan

Interesting I may need a set some day, but why dont you just buy my RC and throw in a set of pullies.. and we'll call it a day. We know you still need that RC for your research plan

Lol you caught me in your for sale ad a few times huh? Haha
Yes I have looked and considered it many times as I have family I'm NY so I could feasibly do it. I'm also going to custom paint the RC to a car color, likely Snakeskin as it looks spectacular on our trucks.
I'm having trouble parting with other toys and freeing up cash to make the jump as of yet and needing a nice shop as well so its all just ideas now. :rock:

hey, I'm new to this forum! can't figure out how to private message anyone!! hahaha....anyway, how do i go about getting on of these pulleys?!?! looking forward to your response! THANKS!!!

hey, I'm new to this forum! can't figure out how to private message anyone!! hahaha....anyway, how do i go about getting on of these pulleys?!?! looking forward to your response! THANKS!!!

You simply Paypal me at [email protected] sir.
You're welcome to email me there as well or post a question here and I'm fairly quick about getting back at ya. Appreciate your interest.
Scott

Last edited:
Thanks y'all! Uh...except Doms post :burnout:
We have 4 pulleys left and don't plan another batch till next year sometime so claim yours while they're here. :D

Get your Viper Truck or car an Underdrive Pulley in time for Christmas and a gift under the tree for your favorite 4 tire friend! :p

When will you be getting another batch? My front pulley took a hit so I am in need of a new one. I probably can't drag up the funds for this batch easily, but if there will never be another batch i will have to scrape the funds up now i guess.

When will you be getting another batch? My front pulley took a hit so I am in need of a new one. I probably can't drag up the funds for this batch easily, but if there will never be another batch i will have to scrape the funds up now i guess.

This won't be the last batch by any means, but I've sold many of them and therefore sales have slowed down so I'll only keep a few for inventory. The last 4 are up for grabs though. :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back