ugly scene

Right IronHead! We have to prevent these things. Makes me sick! Terrible loss of lives. Young and Old.

I'm not gonna say a fkng thing................

Well, maybe just one thing......:

I take alot of shit around here for coming down on you street racers. I try to warn people here about the extreme danger to themselves and to inncent bystanders. In return, I'm called every fkn name in book... Everything from epithets about my age to accusations of hypocrisy..... I only expose myself to this kind of abuse so that none of you street racing idiots or any innocent pedestrians will end their lives as a nothing but a bloodstain on the fkn asphalt.............

Thanks for your understanding.

D

Last edited:
read another part of that story that said it threw one of the guys out the car ,,but what it threw out was in peices ,BIG peices

HEEEEEY, that's my neighborhood. 1960 really ISN'T the place to pull a stunt like that. It's really busy all of the time and there are always police traveling up and down that particular portion. But there are a hell of a lot of spoiled teens in that area and I'm willing to bet those two that died were/are from Westfield High School. I feel for the passenger and the elderly lady. The dirver of the 350Z got what he was looking for. According to the girls that were interviwed, he must have been the aggressor. Just terrible.

Django said:
I'm not gonna say a fkng thing................

Well, maybe just one thing......:

I take alot of shit around here for coming down on you street racers. I try to warn people here about the extreme danger to themselves and to inncent bystanders. In return, I'm called every fkn name in book... Everything from epithets about my age to accusations of hypocrisy..... I only expose myself to this kind of abuse so that none of you street racing idiots or any innocent pedestrians will end their lives as a nothing but a bloodstain on the fkn asphalt.............

Thanks for your understanding.

D

But, when it comes down to it, you ARE absolutely correct Tim. I agree with you 120%. That shit isn't worth it and NO ONE involved can afford the consequences when all goes wrong.

discretion

top end racing on suface streets is so danger laden, what is going through smeones head when they decide to try and pull this off, there are just to many variables on the street, compared to the predictibility of the track,I want to send my condolence to the familys.

biggest reason I avoided being pulled into street races, no need for senseless losses. I was fortunate enough to move to Germany with the Army when I was 19, so I was able to cut loose on the autobahn at will and still kept within reason. I just figured that racing/over aggresive driving was best kept to closed courses, where for the most part, the only danger is to myself and my vehicle.

Arent we street racing when we post 0-60 kills stoplight to stoplight??
I imagine the po po would think so and if we were in the wrong place could be made an example of very quickly

Demon 8 said:
Arent we street racing when we post 0-60 kills stoplight to stoplight??
I imagine the po po would think so and if we were in the wrong place could be made an example of very quickly

You are absolutely right, James. That is why I don't do it. Because I know how I am. 0-60 will turn into 60-100 and so on and so on. I don't know when to let out of it. So I just don't do it. And yes if you get caught, that will be ugly as well.

Back