long term chart.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 119
  • mid term chart.gif
    mid term chart.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 212
  • EW Chart.JPG
    EW Chart.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 112
I may be wrong for saying this, but I hope it does. Mainly because I have a fair amount of cash right now and I want to ride the upswing to the top.

Also, Lee, who do you use for your investments? Is it an actual person you talk to or do you use an online outfit like ETrade or Scottrade? If you care to share, if not that's fine too.

Andy, you don't have to hope it will go down, mass psychology has been turning negative which will bring in a greater Great Depression...

Last time I entrusted my money with others, I lost it all. Won't ever invest a cent again. Silver is my investment now. (BTW I had 72k split between 5 different investors)

Too hard to explain by typing it out. Lots of research and a couple minors in college in economics and psychology.
It just makes the most sense, although it's backwards of the way 99% of the people look at the economy and since 99% of the people lose their shirts on down turns and never see it coming...

After watching that, look at all the new members on here buying expensive high HP flashy trucks, that's a top of the market action if I’ve ever seen one, even if it is on a small scale as this forum.

Change in Miley Cyrus from pop star/Disney TV show to naked twerking.
Those are all peak mood activities.

After watching that, look at all the new members on here buying expensive high HP flashy trucks, that's a top of the market action if I’ve ever seen one, even if it is on a small scale as this forum.

I will be watching it when I get home. Too many distractions at work to get the full value out of it.

Hey now I am building one of those expensive flashy trucks. What you trying to say about me? Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back