Uhh ohhh / value is dropping

I think if I ever bought another one it would be a pre 11/19/2003
Are you talking about those cast iron V10’s they put in the rams pre SRT ? I’m not a dumb blonde ,, I’m a white hair ,,, where is my razor damn it hahaha

Jeff was elusive on that Hahaha

Maybe picky??

this truck has low mileage which I like. But it's a three owner truck that's been repainted. I could MAYBE even live with that but look underneath this truck and is it pretty rusty?? Seems pitted, the shackles look rusted and most of the nuts and bolts look rusted.

it's got a pretty high price tag for having so many imperfections and I didn't even take a good look at the engine Bay and the interior

am I picky??

okay I finished my inspection. The interior pics are hard to see detail but the leather bolsters look pretty worn.

asking way to much or is it me?

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/2004/dodge/ram_srt_10/101973490

Last edited:
Maybe picky??

this truck has low mileage which I like. But it's a three owner truck that's been repainted. I could MAYBE even live with that but look underneath this truck and is it pretty rusty?? Seems pitted, the shackles look rusted and most of the nuts and bolts look rusted.

it's got a pretty high price tag for having so many imperfections and I didn't even take a good look at the engine Bay and the interior

am I picky??

okay I finished my inspection. The interior pics are hard to see detail but the leather bolsters look pretty worn.

asking way to much or is it me?

Yep , you’re picky :D . Yep your correct , the price is to high IMO also .
the driver seat has the butt cracks and the inside of one door a chipped paint spot . The under carriage seems to have excessive rust bolts up to the lower shock mounts . Was it sitting in a flood ??? . Mileage makes me wonder . Were any imperfections covered up with a new ill sat good paint job ? To many questions to make an accurate decision from pics . The higher they can sell for is a benefit to all 10 owners though !

True on the price point! Possibly a flood. I hadn't thought of that I was attributing it to road salt given the area it's in. It's unfortunate the hidden areas don't match up to the lipstick though.

And three owners with that low mileage. She was likely rode hard and put away wet

True on the price point! Possibly a flood. I hadn't thought of that I was attributing it to road salt given the area it's in. It's unfortunate the hidden areas don't match up to the lipstick though.

And three owners with that low mileage. She was likely rode hard and put away wet
Agreed and agreed and agreed …

Not to be a blonde dumb but what's the difference? Not an SRT-10 ?
It’s an SRT-10. There is a group of them that are pre the official production and most if not all were sent to dealerships to promote sales. I don’t know where those went

Are you talking about those cast iron V10’s they put in the rams pre SRT ? I’m not a dumb blonde ,, I’m a white hair ,,, where is my razor damn it hahaha
None of those trucks have the iron v10 and the equipment list shows that

It’s an SRT-10. There is a group of them that are pre the official production and most if not all were sent to dealerships to promote sales. I don’t know where those went
Cool , didn’t realize that or remember . What info is there on those ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back