UMMM over 100K invested!!!

Im not sure I like the sound of whats coming....

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D :D :D :D wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it................wait...............

LOLOL it may take awhile , but thats rob wclarks? however ya spell it, but a few on here dont see eye to eye with him:D

Ah ok, I don't know everybody yet. I've heard the name before. I just love searching ebay/autotrader seeing whats out there. Im a car junky!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL it may take awhile , but thats rob wclarks? however ya spell it, but a few on here dont see eye to eye with him:D

Lol, this should go well. :elefant:

its like a small pebble that starts rolling at the top of the hill ,,by the time it hits bottom the whole mountain slides down :dontknow:

This is the 4th most Powerful Dodge Ram in the world. This truck is capable of a world record 1/4 mile run.

LOL!!!!!!!
i think a drill bit salesman might have something to say about that :dontknow:
4th in the world?

This truck put down 844 RWHP & 867 RW Torque on the low boost setting of only 8 lbs of boost.. It can be turned up to 14 lbs, and will put down over 1000 at the wheels.
is that his guess? then why would he not do it?
i will offer him $5,000 for it.

he had street tires and was spinning on the rollers so they didn't turn the boost up...

if i had the coin, i'd do it...

he is asking easily 1/3 of what it cost (or would have cost) to build...

Black Venom-'04 said:
that truck looks familar:D :D

Yeah and 100k invested is a guess as much as his hp guestimate! What dumbfuch. I sure hope he can squeeze me $600 after this sale. Gettin close to taking it out of his ass somehow! Can someone ban his crooked ass already?
Oh too many but swingers, I forgot! The bastard only shows to sell his occasional Frankenstein trucks piece of shits or half asses tires or Pieced together Paxton. Or shadily described NR to members.
Yep can of worms opened!

Wow just surfing autotrader can be very informative. Wonder what else I can find!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back