Unclaimed Property Search (State of California) - Ya never know

I already tried that for TX. Apparently I have over $250.00 in unclaimed funds since I was 20 years old in my first apartment. It's cool to see that the money has been waiting for me for 17 years. I already filled out the paperwork to get it back. :dontknow: Too bad it wasn't accruing interest all that time though.

Venom Power said:
I already tried that for TX. Apparently I have over $250.00 in unclaimed funds since I was 20 years old in my first apartment. It's cool to see that the money has been waiting for me for 17 years. I already filled out the paperwork to get it back. :dontknow: Too bad it wasn't accruing interest all that time though.
What do ya know :rock: ......... found 2 for wifey's dad and 1 form my mother ( past on:( ) only about $250 for each person ,but better that a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.:D

One for my dad is almost $500.00 and the other is only about $50.00 The one for Jerry's mom is about $400.00 and probably more trouble to claim than it's woth since she is deceased ........

I'm gonna charge my dad a $450.00 finders fee :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I got almost $200 back a few years ago when TN ran one of those ads...:)
I wish they had sumpin for me .......... :marchmellow: :D

includemeout said:
What do ya know :rock: ......... found 2 for wifey's dad and 1 form my mother ( past on:( ) only about $250 for each person ,but better that a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.:D

Jerry, will you still be able to claim your mother's funds? I hope they allow you to, I mean, rightfully it should be yours now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back