Unique Shift Light

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have here a Unique shift light i bought for $150.

What makes it special is you dont need An RPM gauge for it to function, On the back there is a dial that you adjust anywhere between 1000 and 15,000 RPM.
It is a simple 3 wire setup, 1 Hot, 1 Ground, and the green wire hooks either to a distributor hot wire, or an Ignition coil hot wire. and works with 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines. I bought it for the Truck because i like the Big Size, But i cant get it to work on the V-10

It would be great for ANY other vehicle, Even an Automatic, just to know your RPMs if you dont have a Tach

I still have the Yellow Rubber cover, and everything, this unit is only about 1 month old. Im looking for $60 So i can buy a Raptor shift light like i should have in the first place. Any Takers???

ShiftLight.jpg

The Raptor is quite a bit smaller. But there is no missing it. It is very bright even in the brightest sunlight. I have mine mounted to the left side of my "A" pillar between it and the door so it doesn't catch the heat of the sun when the truck has to sit out. You'll like it just fine.
IMG_2343_1_1.jpg

SilvrSRT10 said:
The Raptor is quite a bit smaller. But there is no missing it. It is very bright even in the brightest sunlight. I have mine mounted to the left side of my "A" pillar between it and the door so it doesn't catch the heat of the sun when the truck has to sit out. You'll like it just fine.
IMG_2343_1_1.jpg
That's how I mounted mine also and it works great! No prob seeing it flash while looking straight ahead.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back