unlocked SCT, $150 shipped

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
first $150 takes it, includes shipping in the lower 48.
yes, it is unlocked. the tunes are specific for my QC, so you'll have to buy tunes from someone.
in case you don't know what one looks like:
IMG00059-20100126-1036.jpg

Can someone explain the tunes for me a little bit.

I have a stock truck except for the mods listed in sig. I would like to have a set up for running cooler. Do I need to have that configured into the tune or just change the stat? I know you needed to do both when you had the flash done.

AWwww, shucks. You know how I roll.
Steve, just got the Caltracs out and will ship those tomorrow, too. That was NOT a 1 man job, but...by the power of Greyskull....

TREKER said:
Can someone explain the tunes for me a little bit.

I have a stock truck except for the mods listed in sig. I would like to have a set up for running cooler. Do I need to have that configured into the tune or just change the stat? I know you needed to do both when you had the flash done.

The tuner will adjust the fan turn on temp in the tune. You'll also have to change out the t-stat for it to work properly, get it from Justin with a pretty powdercoated housing:D . Just let the tuner know your mods and what you're looking for and they'll take care of the rest.

Thanks again, bro.

labontecsi said:
The tuner will adjust the fan turn on temp in the tune. You'll also have to change out the t-stat for it to work properly, get it from Justin with a pretty powdercoated housing:D . Just let the tuner know your mods and what you're looking for and they'll take care of the rest.

Thanks again, bro.
tuner's, on average, charge $200.00 for three tunes that you load into your SCT..... software for loading & firmware updates can be gotten off the SCT site...... Roe, DC Performance & Torrie @ Unleashedtuning are the 3 most popular currently.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back