Unusual Paint Job...

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to a Mopar Show today...engine pics later...but I thought some of you might be interested in this paint job...maybe Mikey's split personality...will get a kick out of it:

Nice looking truck with interesting wheels:

IMG_0079.jpg

Ohhh, some interesting hood paint:

IMG_0080.jpg

Wooooaah...he likes black too!

IMG_0082.jpg

Really likes Black!

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Like the wheels,but not in black. they look like american racin, or cragars. the 1/2,1/2, look is kinda weird.........but I still like it, nice pics roy....:rock: :D :rock:

The detail is genorous,...............:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock:

i like how he did the headlights and tail lights also if you notice silver side has silver headlight black side blacked out headlight and same for tail stock taillight on silver side blacked out on black side.

redice2 said:
i like how he did the headlights and tail lights also if you notice silver side has silver headlight black side blacked out headlight and same for tail stock taillight on silver side blacked out on black side.

I was surprised he did not go with different wheels on each side.

Not something I would do personally, but I do enjoy looking and I appreciate the originality. The owner should consider a significant drop since it sits too high.

Cool scheme...

Needs to work more of the Orange Peel out of the black side. Looks like the truck was originally silver.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back