UPDATE FROM NORWAY

TMCNORWAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone up to date I am shipping My Yellow Fever to Justin the 19th of January From Norway to St. Louis (door to door 6920km)
It will arrive in Baltimore the 3rd of Feb and should arrive at JMB no more than 1 week later.

I can't wait for him to begin with mods and upgrades....:burnout:

It's gonna be sweet bro. Thank's for keeping us up to date, and please continue to do so:marchmellow:

No probs, ill keep you informed.

Got the shipping at a great price under $3k door to door

20 days Maximum delivery, garanteed.

Yes, single Turbo,(98mm) full head work, full bottom end, rods and pistons, drive train, trans, clutch, axle and more until my budget is eaten up.

How close are ya to Oslo? I have some "future" work happening there and would like to check out the beast when it's done and meet up with ya.

I'm 20 mins away from Oslo,

Gonna be at JMB approximately 2nd or 3rd week in April, see the final setup before shipping it back.

What kind of work, and whenya thinkin of coming to Oslo?

TMCNORWAY said:
Yes, single Turbo,(98mm) full head work, full bottom end, rods and pistons, drive train, trans, clutch, axle and more until my budget is eaten up.

Very nice... I am very jealous!!! It is going to rock!!

TMCNORWAY said:
I'm 20 mins away from Oslo,

Gonna be at JMB approximately 2nd or 3rd week in April, see the final setup before shipping it back.

What kind of work, and whenya thinkin of coming to Oslo?

I'm looking maybe mid May. I work for the State Department, Embassy stuff. I'll jot your screen name into my calendar and when time nears, I'll drop ya a note. Good luck with the build. Justin will do ya right.

Hey TMC.. I spent most of last year between Stavanger, Tananger, Sola and Sandness.. During my time there I only encountered one truck. I understand the taxes there are tremendous when shipping one of these trucks to Norway.

NightOut002.jpg

NightOut001.jpg

Anyway :shakehands:I'm glad to see that you're here. Hopefully when I come back to Norway I could meet with you. :beer:SKØL!

TMCNORWAY said:
Just to keep everyone up to date I am shipping My Yellow Fever to Justin the 19th of January From Norway to St. Louis (door to door 6920km)
It will arrive in Baltimore the 3rd of Feb and should arrive at JMB no more than 1 week later.

I can't wait for him to begin with mods and upgrades....:burnout:

hhmm..pardon? :confused: :p :D :D :D ..we have all that hassle importing one and you are gonne sent one back ? :dontknow: :argh:

Couldn't you get Justin to europe with all his stuff, doing the job here and making a nice holiday extra ? :D :D :D :D

or doing it yourself , having 5 years of mechanic nightmares and fun...:marchmellow:

Hey Guys,

Yeh, the taxes are high on these trucks here, I paid over $100,000 US for my 2005 Yellow Fever just last month. Its like new though it had only 900 miles on it in December last year.

And with regards to sending it to the states and back to do these mods, its really the only way to get the Job done properly and get it done under $100,000.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back