Update on my Cadillac CTS V Problems

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The District Manager called and said they wanted to trade me out of my car. They want me to stay in a Cadillac, and they would make me a great deal all I have to do is pick the car (they need a VIN). He submits paperwork...and it takes a little time to see what General Motors can do. He said they take into consideration some use of my current vehicle, but the deal must go thru General Motors, so I am guessing it is a far better deal than the dealer or even the District Manager can make. What sucks is that I just don't know what to pick. The dealer let me take the SRX home last night so I can see if I like it (crossover SUV V8 Northstar), it also happens that we got a snow storm so I can really see what it will do. Did fine...I just don't really want that Soccer Mom image.

I am going in on Friday to drive the STS V (469 horsepower supercharged 4.6L V8), although it is expensive (MSRP around 80K), but I am sure they would make me an astounding deal as they don't sell that well.

Other options are the Escalade EXT (truck like thing), newly redesigned CTS, or a 2007 CTS V like mine.

Kind if sucks cuz I want a Jeep SRT8, but I will lose big money on my current CTS V.

Cool. Glad everything working out.
Make them work for the deal on the next Caddy.

Can you hold out a little longer? The reason I ask is the next cts-v is supposed to be a B.A.M.F. See if they can make you a deal on on of those and wait for it:dontknow: But it seems now they are working for you instead of against you good lock

Took a little time to think about it...

I would suggest one for one, go for the '07 CTS-V $0 difference.... They have dicked you around too much to expect anything else.

After you receive it, drive down to the local Jeep dealership and see what the difference will be on a new GC SRT-8...

Or the STS-V is pretty darn sweet too.

Good luck and all the best on what you decide.

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back