UPDATE: Twins in a couple of weeks......

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, we went to the doctor this week. Momma and babies are doing awesome! One baby is 5 lbs 5 oz, and one is 5 lbs 9 oz. We go back next Thursday and the doc will set a delivery date. She will be 36 weeks along the first week of August and the doc says she will not let her go past 36 weeks. Thanks again for the help and support from this great forum!!

Right on. Start storing up some sleep now lol. There's nothing like having twins, but they will do their level best to run you ragged, and they will win heheh.

Twins,CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!Damn,does that mean you'll be needing two more 10's in your driveway ???:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Twins,CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!Damn,does that mean you'll be needing two more 10's in your driveway ???:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nope! But I do want to buy a RC for some ME time in a few years!:D

Cool Travis!
Not the best thread to ask but how is Chanel, and do you forsee any problems with her and the new babies?
Congrats again

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Demon 8 said:
Cool Travis!
Not the best thread to ask but how is Chanel, and do you forsee any problems with her and the new babies?
Congrats again

She's great. I don't see any probs. Both dogs stay outside since we moved. Nice fenced in yard.

EMT/SRT said:
She's great. I don't see any probs. Both dogs stay outside since we moved. Nice fenced in yard.

Cool Travis, glad to hear shes doing good

Joy and I expect to see them at next years GTG. You gotta at least bring them and show them off a little. :) Congrats Travis. And enjoy your sleep now. :D

All the very best to each one of you.....

Have a perfectly safe delivery... And may God bless....

D

good deal travis, text me when yall go in. me and dawn want to come down and see yall

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back