Updated Pics of my truck

Silverback said:
Looks nice Sprite. However I'm curious about the cardboard in front of the intercooler.:confused: :dontknow:
keep from damaaging the fins while working around it

looks killer sprite! i have some cal vues for you next week. tell Larry he should be proud, looks killer. also tell him i have one of our lowering kits for his truck ready for him. thanks, and do you have any big pics of your truck:burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
Wow, thanks sprite....ive never seen a 4ft long screwdrived before :D..seriously, I can help you resize the pics :)
It's the European Weed Patrick :D :D It makes you squint alot :dontknow: :D

Looks Bad-Ass Sprite!!:rock:

That WARNING sticker on your radiator support - What's it say?:dontknow:

Kevan said:
A little Photoshop goes a long way.

Just so you PC guys know: Mac's don't auto-resize photos in their web browser. So, we get the full 2048x1536 picture. All 2MB of each one.

If you don't have Photoshop, select a slightly smaller pic size on the camera itself. It'll save you hassle uploading and/or re-sizing, save the forum bandwidth costs, and save the viewers from having to splint their finger after scrolling.

Patrick- there's a setting in vBulletin that allows you to set max pic dimensions inside a post. 640x480 works well on most forums.

The truck looks great.

You don't have to have photoshop to resize pic. MS Paint will do it just fine as well.

I think imma do the calipers in yellow, what do you guys think?

Yep they be identical, I think he had to change a few things with the QC underhood being different,, and the battery deal he has also.

its done all but the fuel system, underground is gonna install it as soon as they get time, but other than that it makes around 650rwhp right now, but runs out of fuel around 3800rpms:D

Back