Updates on my daytona

to you have to tub out the rear in order to fit a deep dish rim or can you get away with an aggressive offset?

I'm bummed you took out the 426. Thought you were just going to swap in a T56?

I'm bummed you took out the 426. Thought you were just going to swap in a T56?

yeah that was the plan but after spending 5500.00 within 9 month i wasnt looking forward of spending another 5 grand. I sold it just to take a break from all the headaches and being able to enjoy my truck that ive only driven twice in 2 yrs

to you have to tub out the rear in order to fit a deep dish rim or can you get away with an aggressive offset?

You can get a 24x10 with a 6in lip and only have to cut the rear end and not have to tub the bed, or relocate the leaf springs, or change out the stock fuel sale. Which will be alot cheaper, or like you said just get a 22x10 and see how aggressive you can get

Me too but after 5500.00 in finding transmission to work got old. I just found a kit for a standalone for a nag1 out of a srt which is.something i might try in the future and if all good ill go back to a stroker but wont be a 426 lol more like a 392

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

5500?..that sucks....another 3 you could have had a lenco....a 727 flight and a gear vendors over drive would be sweet too and would hold sum ponnies..:D:D..after all its just money:rock:

Here is a better shot from a back angle
8u4y8evy1.jpg

thanks bro just cant wait till its dropped

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

cant wait to see this truck. My buddy with the daytona texted me some pics of it a couple days ago :)

That is super sweet! Going to look bada$$ when she's done. :drool:

waaw , lookin sweet

big ass reartyres...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back