Upgrades

tnviper you TRAITOR~!:p

trq I can get y ou whatever you need buddy:D

go with an cai and exhaust to start and a tuner from torrie, you'll get a good kick inthe pants.

Larry u suk as a bud:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
tnviper you TRAITOR~!:p

trq I can get y ou whatever you need buddy:D

go with an cai and exhaust to start and a tuner from torrie, you'll get a good kick inthe pants.

Larry u suk as a bud:p

Dang forgot you have 8 stuff too....:eek: ..........trq just look at HHP site for ideas and Tony will get it...:flute: ..............

TNVIPER said:
Dang forgot you have 8 stuff too....:eek: ..........trq just look at HHP site for ideas and Tony will get it...:flute: ..............
Tony is the mod man. I know he's going to get my money.:D

Tony, I'm happy you got me here. I like this site and the guys are real nice.

Midnight Runner said:

yea u came to the right place now u might need a second job or to rob a bank cuz one mod will lead to 100+:aetsch:

Midnight Runner said:
be careful bro , they can be animals too LOLOL

but yessir the more you get to know these guys they are truely the best in the world, and worldwide buddy:rock: :rock:

I am proud to call them my friends and family:D

be careful bro , they can be animals too LOLOL

but yessir the more you get to know these guys they are truely the best in the world, and worldwide buddy:rock: :rock:

I am proud to call them my friends and family:D

so how we know if were friends or family gotta be a braking point some where:aetsch:

Midnight Runner said:
I will get to know some of them in PCB.

yea im sure pcb will be a blast im jus afraid lol i know some guys by the phone but in person who knows whats goin to happen:dontknow:

Midnight Runner said:
Sounds like it's all about the fun and the beer.
uhhhh...and boobies:itsme:

05dodgesrt10 said:
so how we know if were friends or family gotta be a braking point some where:aetsch:
yeah...cuz i'd hit some of friends girls....but not my sister...well...unless she looked like bobby's sister:D :D

...but yessir the more you get to know these guys they are truely the best in the world, and worldwide buddy ...

is that like ... coworkers you work with at work:dontknow: :p :p

I have some of Justin's stuff on my wifes Jeep. His stuff is some of the nicest around, I waited for about 6 months for Justin to develop the parts rather than buying elsewhere.

What about a Viper engine in your 8?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back