uploading a new tune to my sct ,,

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok they sent me a new tune ,,,how do i upload it

Gotta Get the program on your computer first, then hook up the SCT to the Comp with a USB cable follow the prompts.

pretty simple!!

crapper ,,,were and how much ,,B&G said nothing about this ,,,anyone got a copy lol

loaded up new tune ,,had them cut fuel from the deceleration ,,,MAN what a diff..i get a tiny bit right after i let off gas then its gone ,,i have not wound it up to 5+ grand and let off ..mainly cause i had a po po tailing me home but i think it will be better ,,also had them drop max rpm down from 6200 to 5900 just for a motor saftey thing

i think but not 100% sure B&G just screwed me out of 130 bucks for my retune ,,,i told him twice i wanted fuel shutoff on deceleration after i hooked up sub i went out and pounded pavment and when i wind it up it still pops like hell ,,,
i might just bite the bullet and call roe for a tune

Your last 2 posts are conflicting....if your tune is not right give Dave at B&G a chance to correct it....I have had several tunes from him when I had the Chargers....

AT LOW RPM ITs a lot BETTER ,,BUT IF I RUN RPMS UP TO 4000 OR 5000
I STILL GET POPPING but not as much

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
AT LOW RPM ITs a lot BETTER ,,BUT IF I RUN RPMS UP TO 4000 OR 5000
I STILL GET POPPING but not as much

Contact Dave Monday and be patient.....Dave was one of the first...maybe the first...to tune the late Chrysler PMCs.....he is sometimes overwhelmed with work and may be short but will come thru for you...and you will be happy...;)

Why does the factory tune dump fuel into the cylinders during deceleration? One would think that Dodge wouldn't want that since it would probably lower fuel mileage and increase emissions. Is it supposed to increase engine braking or is that just a function of the compression of the air in the cylinder? Can truck owners with tunes that have this feature removed feel a difference in engine braking during deceleration? Just wondering...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back