Urgent Help Needed...Please

TheSickness said:
Awesome news Timmy.....Pullin for ya buddy :marchmellow:

Thanks, Mikey... Pullin' for you, too.... God bless....

UPDATE:

Went to the radiation oncologist with Lynette today.

Long story short, she's not so sure that Lynette has a tumor and she will not begin radiation treatment (every day for 6 weeks) until she's sure that this is a tumor and not an area of infection or inflamation. She wants to do MR spectroscopy to get a better look at this fkn thing.....

I liked her... She's smart and refuses to put us through an expensive and prolonged process that will do absolutely no good.

So, it's more and more testing until these MDs figure it out.....

Frankly, I'm impressed with the quality of the docs that are in charge of Lynette's care.... They're not a bunch of hot dogs. They are careful and pragmatic. They want to be certain and they're proceeding cautiously....

Yes, it's frustrating not knowing. But unless we want to risk putting Lynette in a coma, I'm in agreement that we can't do a biopsy (which is the only way to be sure) by obtain an actual tissue sample....

If any of you brainiacs know of a more certain means of obtaining a definite prognosis, let me know......

Thanks for the love....... all of you...

dp

Last edited:
Django said:
Thanks, Mikey... Pullin' for you, too.... God bless....

UPDATE:

Went to the radiation oncologist with Lynette today.

Long story short, she's not so sure that Lynette has a tumor and she will not begin radiation treatment (every day for 6 weeks) until she's sure that this is a tumor and not an area of infection or inflamation. She wants to do MR spectroscopy to get a better look at this fkn thing.....

I liked her... She's smart and refuses to put us through an expensive and prolonged process that will do absolutely no good.

So, it's more and more testing until these MDs figure it out.....

Frankly, I'm impressed with the quality of the docs that are in charge of Lynette's care.... They're not a bunch of hot dogs. They are careful and pragmatic. They want to be certain and they're proceeding cautiously....

Yes, it's frustrating not knowing. But unless we want to risk putting Lynette in a coma, I'm in agreement that we can't do a biopsy (which is the only way to be sure) by obtain an actual tissue sample....

If any of you brainiacs know of a more certain means of obtaining a definite prognosis, let me know......

Thanks for the love....... all of you...

dp

Sorry Tim, this is way out of my area of expertice.:(

Thanks for reminding me to update, Jake.....

Lynette had her MR Spectroscopy today... whatever that is...

We'll know the results on Monday........... noon.

Thanks for all the love, prayers and support....

D

Update: MR Spectroscopy results in.

It is indeed a tumor.

Lynette is quite disappointed. She'd hoped that it would simply be an infection or inflammation and that they could treat it with meds. She is a bit worried and low after hearing the news....

I know that everything's gonna be OK. I've been a shoulder to lean on. She hasn't done any crying yet- at least not in my presence.... But, this has been hard on her.... poor kid.

Dear Lord, please give Lynette comfort and confidence during this trying time. And help me to comfort, guide and reassure her in a supernatural way. In Jesus Name.... Amen.

D

FATJACK said:
Definately have Lynette and you on our mind, prayers and best wishes Tim.

Thank you very much, Jack.

Our son called earlier. They had to rush one of his two pugs to the vet today.

Her heart gave out and she died on the operating table....

We didn't have the heart to give him the news about his Mom..... He's already busted up over his pup..... We'll give him some time to heal....

Lord Jesus help us all.....

D

tinygiants said:
Tim,
We will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

Thanks, Dale...

Any input or info that you or Matt may have would be greatly appreciated...

Knowledge is power and information can be a real comfort. The unknown can be real scary.

D

I look forward to the day when Lynette is through all this turmoil. I would say more, but words fall short of the feelings behind them sometimes. Just know that you both are in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back