Urgent Help Needed...Please

timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i feel like a asshole ....no, correction ...i feel like the whole ass....i was so consumed with my viper on here...i totally lost touch with reading full threads...please forgive me ...i ask this of you sincerely. how is lynette doing mentally? i've been praying for her strength in all aspects of this situation. i know i can't offer much in her situation ...but if there is anything you can possibly find in either of my ebay stores ...just to bring a small smile to her face ...IT'S ON THE HOUSE!!!!

again tim please forgive me ...i did not know the severity of this situation !!
foxxx/pamm

p/s...tim i know you are 100% in her corner ...i pray for your blessings aswell!!

Well Tim, I know that you know that every day together is a blessing and that all any of us can do is make the most of the time we have here and the time together. Give Lynette a hug from us, even though she doesn't know us. Not a day goes by that you both aren't in our thoughts.

Django said:
Thanks, John.

A year ago, when the neurosurgeon described the dangers associated with surgery on the motor strip of the brain and recommended radiation instead, I was not made aware of the fact that radiation doesn't actually kill tumors, but only slows down their growth. It came as quite a shock to us both.

We are now considering all of the ramifications of a surgical option. Chemo is out. She wouldn't survive it.

The questions are many and varied regarding all of the possibilities and ramifications of this process and we have an appt. with the neurosurgeon this Friday at 2:30. He's the same guy who first explained his unwillingness to venture into that part of the brain. He's highly regarded for both his hands and his experience.

I'll say more when I know more.....

As always, prayers are so very welcome.

D

That almost sounds like the advice from a Oncologist and not a Neurosurgeon. :dontknow: Strange.....

God's Will be done. We love you both.

JJPhoto said:
Tim, I'm sorry about the latest news on Lynette's health. I will be praying for the whole situation. Just remember, God gets the final word, no matter what the doctors say.

Indeed He does...

I just wish I had a tiny glimpse of that...........

His Will be done....

Thanks, Jenn.

D

foxxx said:
timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i feel like a asshole ....no, correction ...i feel like the whole ass....i was so consumed with my viper on here...i totally lost touch with reading full threads...please forgive me ...i ask this of you sincerely. how is lynette doing mentally? i've been praying for her strength in all aspects of this situation. i know i can't offer much in her situation ...but if there is anything you can possibly find in either of my ebay stores ...just to bring a small smile to her face ...IT'S ON THE HOUSE!!!!

again tim please forgive me ...i did not know the severity of this situation !!
foxxx/pamm

p/s...tim i know you are 100% in her corner ...i pray for your blessings aswell!!

Pamm, there's absolutely no need for ANY apology on your part. Please put your mind at ease.

Lynette is struggling mentally.... It's very sad for us both. But we press forward in doing all that we can on every front of this awful experience. I can only echo the words of my most experienced counselor and say that it is our deepest hope that that God is using this system to accomplish something good in us all. That is my prayer: that His Will be done.

When Jesus was about to be captured, tortured and murdered by the forces of EviL, he was so overwrought that he sweat drops of blood as he prayed for deliverance from the whole ordeal.

He told His Father in Heaven that his grief was so overwhelming that it felt like he might die from it. He said, "if it be Thy Will, let this cup (ordeal) pass from me. Yet, not My Will, but thine be done."

This is my prayer exactly.

Your kind offer is very deeply appreciated.. Thank you so much.

God bless.

D

OCBob said:
Well Tim, I know that you know that every day together is a blessing and that all any of us can do is make the most of the time we have here and the time together. Give Lynette a hug from us, even though she doesn't know us. Not a day goes by that you both aren't in our thoughts.

I'll go upstairs right now and administer that blessing (hug) to Lynette.

Thank you, brother Bobby.

D

Sounds like you might want to get a second opinion on the surgery option...While I am sure the Neuroguy you have is top notch, and all, you might just want to talk to someone else...I saw 3 different neurosurgeons before I got one who was comfortable to talk to and wasnt afraid to tell me what was what..The others either hemmed and hawed, or didnt want to touch the tumor I had. I am not suggesting you shop around until you find one who will do the surgery, but you should see if there are other options out there.

Riff62 said:
Sounds like you might want to get a second opinion on the surgery option...While I am sure the Neuroguy you have is top notch, and all, you might just want to talk to someone else...I saw 3 different neurosurgeons before I got one who was comfortable to talk to and wasnt afraid to tell me what was what..The others either hemmed and hawed, or didnt want to touch the tumor I had. I am not suggesting you shop around until you find one who will do the surgery, but you should see if there are other options out there.

That is exactly our process as of now.....

Thank, you Matt-o..........

D

"Is there any Remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are his servants, and all abide by his bidding!"

Baha'i Prayer

Tim
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. In my heart I struggle frequently with being a cancer survivor. The fear, the pain, and the true sense of kinship with fellow patients does not go away. I feel for and empathize with the struggles that both of you face in this. Keep winning the battles that you can, and keep your focus on those wins.
Dale

tinygiants said:
Tim
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. In my heart I struggle frequently with being a cancer survivor. The fear, the pain, and the true sense of kinship with fellow patients does not go away. I feel for and empathize with the struggles that both of you face in this. Keep winning the battles that you can, and keep your focus on those wins.
Dale

Lynette is also a cancer survivor. She had uterine cancer when she was in her 20's. Unfortunately, the diminution of her brain capacities has stolen much of her tenacity and fight...... That's my job now- for both of us.

We will surely continue to battle this ugly fucking monster until one or both of us is dead.

Thank you for your love and your words of encouragement... They mean alot.

Much love, bro.

D

consistency

Django said:
Pamm, there's absolutely no need for ANY apology on your part. Please put your mind at ease.

Lynette is struggling mentally.... It's very sad for us both. But we press forward in doing all that we can on every front of this awful experience. I can only echo the words of my most experienced counselor and say that it is our deepest hope that that God is using this system to accomplish something good in us all. That is my prayer: that His Will be done.

When Jesus was about to be captured, tortured and murdered by the forces of EviL, he was so overwrought that he sweat drops of blood as he prayed for deliverance from the whole ordeal.

He told His Father in Heaven that his grief was so overwhelming that it felt like he might die from it. He said, "if it be Thy Will, let this cup (ordeal) pass from me. Yet, not My Will, but thine be done."

This is my prayer exactly.

Your kind offer is very deeply appreciated.. Thank you so much.

God bless.

D

thankyou so much ...you are an amazing man!!! your mental strength you have shown thru all of these post has literally blown me away with happiness ...LYNETTE I LOVE YOU MY SISTER IN CHRIST!!!

if ever i can be of any service to you ...please don't you hesitate to get in contact with me ...I FIGURE THE MOST HIGH MUST BE QUITE BUSY RIGHT NOW ...ALL THE LOVE , THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GOING UP & BEYOND FOR LYNETTE ...IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!!

foxxx/pamm

foxxx said:
thankyou so much ...you are an amazing man!!! your mental strength you have shown thru all of these post has literally blown me away with happiness ...LYNETTE I LOVE YOU MY SISTER IN CHRIST!!!

if ever i can be of any service to you ...please don't you hesitate to get in contact with me ...I FIGURE THE MOST HIGH MUST BE QUITE BUSY RIGHT NOW ...ALL THE LOVE , THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GOING UP & BEYOND FOR LYNETTE ...IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!!

foxxx/pamm

Thanks for the love and the lump in my throat.

You are so kind.

We do love our Jesus....

D

fact not fiction

Django said:
Thanks for the love and the lump in my throat.

You are so kind.

We do love our Jesus....

D

here's some fact for ya ...not fiction >>>Lynette is so blessed to have a man exactly like you on her side ....GOD BLESS YOU BOTH FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!!!

foxxx said:
here's some fact for ya ...not fiction >>>Lynette is so blessed to have a man exactly like you on her side ....GOD BLESS YOU BOTH FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!!!

I have been blessed that the most beautiful, kind, capable, intelligent and longsuffering woman in the world agreed to spend the rest of her life with a POS, drug addict douchebag like me.....

It is I who am in her debt............ and God's.

The duties that I'm currently performing constitute an act of gratefulness and adoration.

D

Our continued love and prayers go out to you Tim and Lynette. God's will be done. We love you both. ......

and Pamm, you rock sister :rock:

God Bless us all

Went back to the neurosurgeon yesterday.

He went over every aspect (slice) of the MRI that was unique and revealing.

The tumor is right in the motor strip next to some major blood vessels. And the likelihood of anyone who truly cares about the patient going in there is zero. Way too much risk according to the doc.

So, even though Lynette doesn't have an actual diagnosis of cancer (no cancerous tissue from biopsy) the neurosurgeon is referring Lynette to a very hot young New York Jew of an oncologist. (by my request). The neurosurgeon (who's as revered around here as Billy Graham to a Christian) says that this guy is thee most caring/outside the box thinker around and he smiled alot when he talked about him..... (always a vg sign)...

He also said that this anomolous tissue doesn't really even look like a tumor to him. Fuckin' poetic, ain't it....? :rolleyes:

So, the worst is that we're all gonna die. But we don't know just when.

Onward and upward......

And may God bless n' have mercy on us............ everyone.

D

Last edited:
it's not over until He says it's over;)

continued love and support to you both.

I Cor. 13:7 It [love] always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

somebody wrote that:rolleyes:

God bless you both, dearly.

viperhauler said:
it's not over until He says it's over;)

continued love and support to you both.

I Cor. 13:7 It [love] always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

somebody wrote that:rolleyes:

God bless you both, dearly.

(Pounds chest and points)..... You too, man.:itsme:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back