Urgent Help Needed...Please

viperhauler said:
hang in there tim.....

May The Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24

Amen.

Numbers 6:14 is one of the most awesome prayers and wishes one can bestow. It reaches me deeply. As do ALL of the blessings, prayers and good wishes from you- my friends and family here .....

Thank you.......... Your support has kept me afloat in a time of desolation and despair.

Lynette asked me to pass along her thanks for all the love, prayers and offerings of support, too.

I just came back from the hospital. Lynette is currently on a course of A-cyclovir. Apparently the virus that she contracted is related to chicken pox, shingles and herpes. The same drug is used on HIV patients, so I guess it's pretty powerful.....

Her BP is still a bit elevated and that will have to come down. She's had so many shots of Heprin in her tummy that she's black and blue... In fact she's black and blue from the day of the attack of encephalitis. We had to grab her and drag her around to get her into the ambulance and she bruises very easily...

Her short term memory is still a bit dicey. I told her that it could work out as a real savings on movie rentals. She tried to hit me. (ha-ha)

She had (hopefully) her last MRI brainscan tonight.... Maybe she can come home to her family tomorrow..... fingers crossed....

Thanks again, my friends and family...... We love you, very much...

tadp

Last edited:
Django said:
Numbers 6:14 is one of the most awesome prayers and wishes one can bestow. It reaches me deeply. As do ALL of the blessings, prayers and good wishes from you- my friends and family here .....

Thank you.......... Your support has kept me afloat in a time of desolation and despair.

Lynette asked me to pass along her thanks for all the love, prayers and offerings of support, too.

I just came back from the hospital. Lynette is currently on a course of A-cyclovir. Apparently the virus that she contracted is related to chicken pox, shingles and herpes. The same drug is used on HIV patients, so I guess it's pretty powerful.....

Her BP is still a bit elevated and that will have to come down. She's had so many shots of Heprin in her tummy that she's black and blue... In fact she's black and blue from the day of the attack of encephalitis. We had to grab her and drag her around to get her into the ambulance and she bruises very easily...

Her short term memory is still a bit dicey. I told her that it could work out as a real savings on movie rentals. She tried to hit me. (ha-ha)

She had (hopefully) her last MRI brainscan tonight.... Maybe she can come home to her family tomorrow..... fingers crossed....

Thanks again, my friends and family...... We love you, very much...

tadp

This is the best news I have heard all week!! :rock::rock:

Unfortunately, the herpes virus that gives you chicken pox, never leaves your body completely. It lives in your nerves for the rest of your life and can re-attack any time. I still get the shingles when I get stressed out, and that is the virus acting up! Hopefully the A-Cyclovir will take care of it for good! (I did a cycle of that too the first time I got the shingles.)

I hope that she is able to go home very soon!!

Once again, the power of prayer and positive thought has proven it's worth!! :rock::rock:

God is Great!

I am very happy to hear she is getting stuff nailed down....God be with you both.....and No I did not give her Herpes :D I am just beating some of you guys to the punch on that one.....Bastages.

Timmy I know you have yer plate full but tomorrow I am off at 4 pm my time if you can and remember call me please....If not I'm callin you.

She is not over this yet, but the indications are good...

We do pray well friends.

Thanks for our urgent plea for help...you folks Rock! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tim, you and Lynette have been on my mind, thank you for the update.

God be with you both.

Wil

Dear Tim,

You and I have had discussions about religion and you know my troubles with it, but I am getting on my knees (I think for the first time in my life) to pray that God will help you and Lynette through this time.

And as Billy said, if there is anything that you need - even if it's just an ear, we are here for you and Lynette.

Hey Tim, I know it can't be done now, but has she considered Zoster

Jeff,

The doctors have her on a rotating regimen of some of the most hard core meds on the planet. Ask Roy.... How Zoster might be incorporated into that treatment would be way above my pay grade....

I'll ask the Drs next time we talk....

Thanks....

D

TheSickness said:
Still keeping the vigil :marchmellow:

She gets fiestier every day, Mikey....

That's a good sign.....

She'll be home soon.... Maybe tomorrow....

Love to you all...... And all of my thanks...

tadp

Django said:
She gets fiestier every day, Mikey....

That's a good sign.....

She'll be home soon.... Maybe tomorrow....

Love to you all...... And all of my thanks...

tadp

Being home soon is priceless. I for one am glad she is doing so well. She's a fighter and you are blessed to have such a great woman.

Big hand to Lynette for getting back up on her feet :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

A nasty virus is no competition for a great woman:rock:

Many sprinkles for you two.

helms....

Wow Tim, just saw this. (I haven't had time due to some personal shit as well) Anyways, God bless the two of you. Take care brother man!

Thanks to you all......

Lynette had a stress test a coupla hours ago...... If the doctor reads the results and approves her release, she can come home tonight.... It all depends on what he sees....

She's has a pikline installed today for home infusion, too....

(I'm) Just sitting here waiting on the call from the hospital....

D

I pray for a speedy recovery and hope the test results will allow Lynette to come home. Best wishes to you and your love!
Walter

Anyone remember what the 3rd general order is.....Well I'm still here along the watch tower :D Good news Timbranovichinski :D

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:16-19

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back