Urgent Help Needed...Please

Geez Tim, thought we were the only ones not getting a break...:p :(
Know that Lynette, You, and Willow are always in thoughts and prayers.
Dawn and I will keep Lynette in prayers, and pray that through the healing of His word, she will be diagnosed and treated swiftly and an uneventful/healthy prognosis is swift to follow.

Gods Speed Lynette.

May Lynette have a speedy recovery and return to good health, and may God give you both strength in this hour of need. Amen (P.S., and may Willow get a new chew toy, along with your blessing)

my best wishes and Prayers go out to you and ur family my friend....

hope all goes well, prayers and thoughts going out to you bro.

Prayers to Continue

God Bless

Sorry to hear, but through prayer and more group prayer her ailments will heal. Our thoughts as well as prayers go out to your wife and yourself. It's gonna take you to be strong as you can be Tim. Keep us updated please when you can, and make sure to tell her about us all rooting and praying for a quick recovery. I believe that helps as much ass any medicine.

Just home to give Willow her daily medication and to show her some love...

Lynette is having an MRI this morning as well as a whole battery of tests to try and determine what happened. They still don't know. They did a lumbar puncture last night and it showed nothing.... Fluid was clear and everything showed normal.

Her blood pressure has had to be kept is check closely.. It's been very high and they've had to give her two shots in her tummy...I can't remember the name of the med....

She woke up in a real panicky state in the hospital... She was panting like a dog and very disoriented....

She's so much better now but not out of the woods.... I talked to her best Dr and he thinks she needs an oral CT scan because of the root canal.....

I'm out'a here...

Much love and we do covet your love and prayers....

D

My Thoughts and Prayers for you and Lynette.

Mas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back