Urgent need help (Mac Flowpath Mufflers)

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm currently at the muffler shop re-doing the exhaust. I bought a set of Mac Flowpath mufflers which come with no instructions and have no markings as to what side is in or out. I have a couple of hours before we take a guess at it. Anyone know or have any ideas.

Here are pictures of both sides of the muffler.

mac2.jpg

mac1.jpg

I checked that same page of that PDF file but it illustrates their regular muffler and not the proflow. The only difference from one inlet to the other is the angle of the first baffle and one of the sides has one of the baffles perforated. We'll probably have to take a wild ass guess. I believe someone on the forum had used them before but I don't recall.

Can you reschedule the install and call them Monday?

Just about all done. We made the most logical choice but I will call them on Monday to inquire. Thanks.

Gotta say, the mufflers rock. I will be heading back next week to install and h-pipe.

I'd love to hear a sound clip. A friend of mine has a mac cat back on his cobra and it sounds sick! I could only imagine what it would be like behind our engines. Let's hear it already:D

Sorry. Rained most of the day. I'll post the sound clip as soon as possible.

Yea I'd love to hear this as well I'm looking into getting something new as well mine are a tad to loud and sounds more like a ricer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back