USS Arizona Flag

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who are interested here is a link to the Pearl Harbor Fleet Reserve Association. They are the ONLY group that has rights to fly and sell United States Flags over the USS Arizona.

If you want to show respect to those who have given all for this country I can think of no better way than to fly a flag that has been flown over one of this countries most honored memoral sites.

Da1Chief said:
For those who are interested here is a link to the Pearl Harbor Fleet Reserve Association. They are the ONLY group that has rights to fly and sell United States Flags over the USS Arizona.

If you want to show respect to those who have given all for this country I can think of no better way than to fly a flag that has been flown over one of this countries most honored memoral sites.

While in Hawaii we bought three. They were all flown on Memorial day.

I may have to take a drive over there tomorrow! Thanks Chief!:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I may have to take a drive over there tomorrow! Thanks Chief!:)

You should drop by there, they are a great bunch of guys and there is something special about having a flag off the Arizona, it just seems to have that special something extra when you view it. Makes the hairs on my arms stand up (Goose Bumps) if you know what I am trying to describe....

Da1Chief said:
You should drop by there, they are a great bunch of guys and there is something special about having a flag off the Arizona, it just seems to have that special something extra when you view it. Makes the hairs on my arms stand up (Goose Bumps) if you know what I am trying to describe....

For sure...I am originally from Arizona!:)

That's me favorite experience by a loooong shot in the Navy was going to the Memorial. We do a lot of re-enlistments for our fallen brothers to see over there.

My favorite flag however is the one I flew over Iraq on September 11th, 2008...(Watched bad guy catch a dirt nap!;) )

I was on the GW when the Cole got hit the day after we passed Yemen...and I saw Manhatten Island up close and personal on September 12th, 2001 on the USS George Washington...I will never forget!:mad:

BTW...the word on the streets is results are coming out here shortly....might want to make sure your guys are checking their BOL! Then again, I am sure you probably already knew this....;)

been there an saw the oil still coming up from the ship... i had a blast that vacation year.. im a WWII buff

I have a flag that was flown over the USS Arizona on December 7, 1991, the 50th anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Was on active duty stationed at MCAS Kaneohe Bay back then...

If you guys want your flags flown over Iraq and/or Afghanistan just LMK. Original VTCOA flag has been.

devildog said:
I have a flag that was flown over the USS Arizona on December 7, 1991, the 50th anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Was on active duty stationed at MCAS Kaneohe Bay back then...

I was at SUBASE Pearl Harbor, same time frame... Spent 4 years there, went to the Arizona many times. Also went to the back side of Ford Island to pay respect to the "Forgotten Battleship" USS Utah BB-31. Everyone know about the Arizona but the Utah is almost unknown.

She still sits on her side with about 1/8 of her hull still out of the water.

Link to USS Utah BB-31

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back