Votes: 4 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Worm said:
Yea I would think so, but No one yet, Stretch I have also sent the Invite to the Viper boys as well.

That's great. I hope we can get some of them as well.

Come on you VA, MD, NC DC owners!!!! Pony up and help make this a great GTG!!!!

Stretch

Bump!!!

Come on guys... who else can make it to Big Worms home coming? I know there are more of you out there within range... Help welcome a Marine home!!:rock: :rock:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Bump!!!

Come on guys... who else can make it to Big Worms home coming? I know there are more of you out there within range... Help welcome a Marine home!!:rock: :rock:

Stretch

I would love to attend - as I am sure so would Billy (I can't speak for him - yet - j/k :p) but I just don't think it's within our means. I checked into flights and I just can't find a reasonable amount to make it within our means!

Would love to welcome a soldier home - but for now all I can do is wish you a WELCOME HOME!!!

Please post pics though!!!!

Big Worm said:
Stretch, if you see this get with me on this.

Ok, getting with you on this... What's up?

Oh, and I probably a a friend here with a couple of 70 T/A 340 6 pack Challengers and another guy with a new Challenger comming as well...

Stretch

Update to the update:

The pool will be open!!!!! I'm not saying the water will be very warm, but.... it will be open!

So come on you VA, DC, MD, NC, SC people!!! Lets have a good showing....

Stretch

Strech. I got your wifes e-mail. I will respond as soon as I get some answers for her. I hope everything is alright. So what is it looking like for the GTG? We still doing this. well at least we can install some parts.

Still on from my end... And no matter how many we have, it'll be a blast!

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back