Votes: 1 12.5%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is about that time of the year. I am returning home for good, from Japan and I want to have a GTG when I return. I know that it is will be Turkey Day soon

When: Nov 15th or 22nd PLease write reply with a date so we can see which one is best
WHere: Hampton, Va(stretch's house) PLENTY OF ROOM FOR PARKING
Who: VTCOA members or SRT members
Why: Stretch & Big Worm want to have a cruise /bar-b-que.welcome home a good way.

I WANT TO EXTEND THE INVITATION TO THE MARYLAND, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA & ANY ONE ELSE THAT CAN COME. IF YOU SEE A SRT-10 OUT THERE STOP THEM AND INVITE THEM.

WE WILL HAVE A CRUISE AND THEN A BAR-B-QUE. Big Worm, will personally give 5 VTCOA SHIRTS away to the 1st 5-drivers that show up! BLACK of COURSE

I will pay for the food & beer. The only thing that you need to do, is get your butt there. Please take the poll and e-mail me or stretch at [email protected] or [email protected]
So we can see see the numbers, for food and all that. Please, let us know.We are giving well enough advance notice to attend. Plus Stretch & his family are opening there home up to us. Again if you need anything e-mail us.

Thank you

Stretch & Big Worm

Last edited:
Just piggy backing on Big Worms post above.

I've got his truck right now so he HAS to come here to get it!:D That is if I don't make him chase it down the road...:burnout: :burnout: :rock:

PLENTY of room. I have about 3/4 of an acre and nice big front yard for parking. Plus, all the drivers going by will be drooling as they pass:D The pool will be closed though, sorry. I don't think anyone wants to swim in 60 degree water. Which is about how cold it will be by then. The BBQ however will be in full swing with maybe a smoker as well. I hope you all don't mind dogs, I have two and will have another by then. All would rather lick you to death then bite you. I have a big back garage for any mods that people want to do as well. Garage is available for a modest fee...:D J/K

There are a few nice drives around as well. The best is the Yorktown to Williamsburg/James Town Colonial Parkway. Very senic drive. Goes along the water for a ways then through nice wooded areas. Not sure if Jenro's will still have cruise nights then but could be a possibility as well.

So please try and make it to Big Worms retrun to the states party. Lets show our support for a service member.

Stretch

amoparman said:
Just piggy backing on Big Worms post above.

I've got his truck right now so he HAS to come here to get it!:D That is if I don't make him chase it down the road...:burnout: :burnout: :rock:

PLENTY of room. I have about 3/4 of an acre and nice big front yard for parking. Plus, all the drivers going by will be drooling as they pass:D The pool will be closed though, sorry. I don't think anyone wants to swim in 60 degree water. Which is about how cold it will be by then. The BBQ however will be in full swing with maybe a smoker as well. I hope you all don't mind dogs, I have two and will have another by then. All would rather lick you to death then bite you. I have a big back garage for any mods that people want to do as well. Garage is available for a modest fee...:D J/K

There are a few nice drives around as well. The best is the Yorktown to Williamsburg/James Town Colonial Parkway. Very senic drive. Goes along the water for a ways then through nice wooded areas. Not sure if Jenro's will still have cruise nights then but could be a possibility as well.

So please try and make it to Big Worms retrun to the states party. Lets show our support for a service member.

Stretch
Hey Slinky Tits WTF have you been :mad: :mad: :mad:

TheSickness said:
Hey did you start your own welcome home thread LOLOLOL There is a first time for everything :marchmellow:
NO, Stretch & I wanted to do something , but I will be home and wanted to bring some more trucks around

Not sure at this point if i can be there but will work toward that goal....and no returning service guy will buy my beer....if I come you will be my treat..thanks..

If you can make sure you bring some of them Bristol & JC boys with you, I will not mind paying for the beer. Some has got to be the dd? But I understand what you are saying.

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Hey Slinky Tits WTF have you been :mad: :mad: :mad:

Been a long hard road my friend. Was away for a while, but I'm back!:D Didja miss me?!?!?:aetsch:

Stretch

UPDATE

Big Worm said:
Anyone else out there?

I HAVE WENT AHEAD AND INCLUDED ANY SRT TO COME TO THE GTG. I HAVE PUT THE REQUEST ONE SOME OTHER SRT FORUMS. HOPEFULLY WE GET SOME MORE TO ATTEND.
HOPE ALL OF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Worm

amoparman said:
Been a long hard road my friend. Was away for a while, but I'm back!:D Didja miss me?!?!?:aetsch:

Stretch
Yes I did....Did you change your number Damn It cause I tried calling a few times...:(

Big Worm said:
PM the #s to you

Thanks! But for anyone else, here it is:
757-869-5714. Thats my cell. Call me anytime. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll call back.

Stretch

There should be more interest than this.I KNOW there are more than a few SRT-10 owners in Virginia and Maryland.

Yea I would think so, but No one yet, Stretch I have also sent the Invite to the Viper boys as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back