VA/MD/DC GTG FAREWELL TO ANDREW

VIPER said:
ur on !!! :) ill be there..... tryin to find a sitter for my son now... gotta get that sch, so it not last min. lookin up directions, im not usin the tom tom again !!!!

Viper you a Marine? past or present. Yea tom tom broke one off in me one time too. I got the first beer. See you there Marine

Big Worm said:
Viper you a Marine? past or present. Yea tom tom broke one off in me one time too. I got the first beer. See you there Marine

YES sir.......... a proud marine " discharged "

Last edited:
Big Worm said:
Well no matter your blood is green like mine so, Semper Fi

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

How are all you "Devil Dogs" going to deal with a "Swab Jockey" being around... :)

BTW: Who is the Secretary of the Marine Corps???? Oh yea that’s right it's the Secretary of the NAVY… :) :) :) (All Brothers under the skin)

Devil Dogs, you know we are already plotting. all we need is a ( weapons claening gear) bore punch, CLP and a match. This is going to hurt.

I have invited the local SS boys, Taco's toy's and GTO boys. I think andrew wants a woodstock going on .

Big Worm said:
I have invited the local SS boys, Taco's toy's and GTO boys. I think andrew wants a woodstock going on .

lets just try not to get in to too much trouble :)

Shoot 2 Marines there , we will have it under control. I will bring the red star clusters. popping smoke. I will not, the Lightning Boys did not want anything to do with it.

Big Worm said:
Shoot 2 Marines there , we will have it under control. I will bring the red star clusters. popping smoke. I will not, the Lightning Boys did not want anything to do with it.

geee why not - :(

Not sure, i have invited them to the last 3 GTG we have had in this area and there is way more of them than there is us.

Hatedonmostly said:
As of right now there will be 7 srt's coming with me, Hopefully be more. Trying to get them to come mob deep :)

Joe that is what the Fu*k I am talking bout.

Hatedonmostly said:
As of right now there will be 7 srt's coming with me, Hopefully be more. Trying to get them to come mob deep :)

nice !!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I am trying guy's, between jeeps, 300c neon and other. So if ya guys start seeing jeep srts pulling up in the parking lot my friend got them to come off the jeep forum. Like always we shall see how it goes, But i'm down.

UPDATE

I am trying to get the Banner for all those that have not signed it to sign it. PIX to come and we got to make it look good

Big Worm said:
I am trying to get the Banner for all those that have not signed it to sign it. PIX to come and we got to make it look good

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back