Vacuum line diagram 2004

toofast_28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a vacuum line schematic for a 2004? I have some loose ones I have no idea where they go.

I'll take pictures in the morning and post.

I know a couple are the hard plastic lines that run front to rear, I think 1 of those goes to the valve cover breather.

faba8078d657ca294fea65516e77eee2.jpg
7ab14926e7c53180421482ed1763fe6a.jpg
b0708f8d250f03dc702c8537cf82395f.jpg
a16541192104e8c5e147fd5010eca146.jpg
9fc6b5d88c81a0bb3fc420bf78af6212.jpg

These are what I have that I don't know where/what goes to them. I'm assuming some of it is evap system related. The one on the valve cover points inward but there's nothing there to connect to (right side is connected to a hard plastic line)

This is in a street rod, so if I can cap some or whatever, that's fine too.

top left photo, part of the PCV valve system, old school speak, goes to a valve.
top center photo,EVAP
top right, crank case elow
lower left, brake booster nipple
lower right photo, i think its a part of the top left photo

The computer/harness no longer has the evap, so I'll plug those, connect the valve cover to the other one with a T (believe the other runs up to throttle body already), connect the brake booster, cap anything else then hope it idles ok. Unless anyone thinks this plan won't work?

ya might have to turn the EVAP system off in the ECM.

there should be another nipple on the bottom of the TB also

Will it just turn a service engine light on if it's not turned off? I had it flashed by the same company that built the harness, so I'm hoping since they didn't include the EVAP wiring in the harness that they also turned it off in the ecm. Thanks for the help

Also, anyone know what I need to convert the power steering fitting to an AN type fitting?

if you have no evap system, you should just be able to plug the hole in the bottom of the throttle body. all those small ones are evap/purge solenoid related.

the line running under the intake manifold goes to the rear of the passenger valve cover (there's a port behind the throttle body). there's a second line that is the same size from the driver's side that goes into the air intake.

the exposed nipple (haha, i said nipple) in the back of the intake goes to the brake booster.

i don't know what part to tell you to get for the PS pump, other than JTSVP sells a complete kit and he may be able to get you just the fitting.

Also, anyone know what I need to convert the power steering fitting to an AN type fitting?

I took the parts in to my local speed shop and they hooked me up. This was LONG before Tony or anyone else offered replacement lines. Those OEM fittings are garbage.

Back on topic...my hard plastic vacuum line from/to brake mstr has become brittle. Anyone know of replacement? Trying to keep stock look....

Tony sent me the PS fitting, already on the truck.

No idea on the brake booster hose. I used black rubber that came with the new master cylinder.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back