VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

How far is it from Portland Oregon. Oh hell my truck is up on blocks anyways. You guys have fun and have a beer or 6 for me.

Thats 3.5 hours from me....ill be down at Jennings the previous weekend but I may have to make this even as well!

i wish i could make it man, but i still have ALOT of work to do lol

I'll put this on the list might be able to make it, I wont care if I am the slowest one there

Let me know if you want me to try to get Brian Anderson and his dyno down there (with Torrie).

Bone said:
Let me know if you want me to try to get Brian Anderson and his dyno down there (with Torrie).
not sure man, on that one you would probably have to contact the track, this is jsut one Torrie contacted me about and well jsut decided to go down and have a year end blow out:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not sure man, on that one you would probably have to contact the track, this is jsut one Torrie contacted me about and well jsut decided to go down and have a year end blow out:D

Yeah, I can work on that if wanted. Brian may know the track manager already anyhow. Torrie works well with Brian. Just let me know or if there is any interest? I'll bring Taliban Dan down too for any help with quick installs.

Stinker
Tnviper
Fatjack
Torrie
Bone (I will try to bring Pam aka Foxxx too)
Taliban Dan

Dang Bone...look at the last post...

Stinker
Tnviper
Fatjack
Torrie
04viperram
Bone (I will try to bring Pam aka Foxxx too)
Taliban Dan

Back