Cool

I can check about SRT variations of these

The Hauls ass and I fit in it

gallery_4_150_24570.jpg

The Rolling start shirt

gallery_4_150_6803.jpg

The "Don't be scared"... Its just a truck

gallery_4_150_23552.jpg

honestly buddy, I would something generic not srt specific, in our group there is only 12 listed as comming which means 6 will probably show up LOLOL

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
honestly buddy, I would something generic not srt specific, in our group there is only 12 listed as comming which means 6 will probably show up LOLOL

Yea I am gonna help the guy hosting this try to get some but I think we waited too long. He wanted to have all teh truck logos and vendors that helped but still has no art work ready.

The reason I asked is I am going to the printer tomorrow to get another batch done.

I am thrilled there are 12. So far only Lightnings have more and as rare as SRT10s are that's a stout number for the first time.
:rock:

I will either bring a truck down to represent but most likley will bring the challenger, let me know ahead of time next time , would love to help out bud:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I will either bring a truck down to represent but most likley will bring the challenger, let me know ahead of time next time , would love to help out bud:)

I have buddies bringing other pony cars just to hang out. The pre and post parties should be a ton of fun. I doubt I will be racing and most likely hanging out and filming.

I am just glad this in finally going to happen!!!

Do you want some Lightnings to come down? There are a couple here.

im gonna try and show up, it will be about noon saturday before i can make it.

Hey guys. I'm the person putting the event on so if you have any questions, you can direct them to me.

I'll copy and paste the info i have so you all formally have it.

Preliminary race info is this:

Quick 16 (or however many we have) This class consist of trucks that will basically be 10.50 or quicker. This class will be ran on a pro tree.

Heads up, index classes. Two qualifying passes with closest time pairing. Elimination rounds with one buy back. All classes will be "all-out" format with sandbagging rules in place. These classes will be ran on a sportsman tree.
10.50-11.50
11.50-12.50
12.50-13.50

For anything slower than 13.50, we will have an all out, handicap, arm drop class with sandbagging rule in effect. Handicap set on the average of your two qualifying passes.

Break outs will be dealt with by discretion of the monitoring official. Meaning, if you run a new personal best that is a few hundreths to a tenth or so better than your qualifying run, or a slight break out of your class. (given your qualifying pass was that close to the cutoff line to begin with)

Really just looking for as fun and fair of an event as possible. If anyone has ANY suggestions, now is the time to speak before we carve anything in stone. I am completely open to any of your ideas if you think they will make something more fair or fun for everyone involved.

Also, if there are any sponsors that would like to step forward and sponsor a class, PM me or call my personal cell. 904-887-5115. Leave a message if I don't answer as I do not return calls unless I know who I'm returning the call to.

My phone is open to anyone that has a question or suggestion.

Looking forward to this in a big way!

Thanks everyone!
Jason

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back