Valve cover install...

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
engine1.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine2.jpg

Now i have to get rid of those factory exhaust manifolds for headers and have Justin do up an intake manifold for me...just not sure what color!

Looking great,go with the same blue on the intake,it will look killer.

Brat said:
Looking great,go with the same blue on the intake,it will look killer.

Thanks! I was thinking of going with the same blue and having my CEs number (19) airbrushed somewhere on the intake

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I'd go gloss white on the intake...with those valve covers that would look so friggin cool...:rock: :burnout:
Now that would be cool,then put the 19 on it in blue.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I'd go gloss white on the intake...with those valve covers that would look so friggin cool...:rock: :burnout:

Hmmmmm, white WOULD be killer...

WOW they look GREAT!!! I do agree with going white for the intake and a blue "19" that would look fantastic!!!!

You could do this to your manifolds:rock: They have a big selection of ceramic coating colors:D Price is really good to for porting and coating:rock:
manifolds-coated.gif

kyle's srt10 said:
You could do this to your manifolds:rock: They have a big selection of ceramic coating colors:D Price is really good to for porting and coating:rock:
manifolds-coated.gif

WOW! They look great! Who does them?

Last edited:
Wow! that looks really great! That's EXACTLY what I was going to do to mine.

I think Steve is right, gloss white for the intake...too much blue would kill the effect. The blue should be in about the same proportion as it is on the exterior of the truck.

Going to look killer...but it already does...

Prof said:
I think Steve is right, gloss white for the intake...too much blue would kill the effect. The blue should be in about the same proportion as it is on the exterior of the truck.

Going to look killer...but it already does...

You have a good point! All blue would be too much. I think white is the way to go!:D

What about going gloss white and put the blue stripes down it and the #19 in one of the stripes! I think it would look killer and different!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back