Valve Cover SS Bolts

Viper Beau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys mentioned changing out the valve cover bolts and fuel rail bolts for stainless steel ones at Lowes. Do any of you remember the dimensions or does any vendor sell a kit?

ARP part number 611-1000 or 621-1000, these are 1/4 X 1" in packs of 5, so you need a quantity of 5. The 611-1000 is a 12 pt stainless bolt and the 621-1000 is a hex head, your choice which one you prefer. With a quantity of 5 you will be 1 bolt short to do the valve covers, so if you buy 6 packs then you will have enough to do the valve covers and also the thermostat housing. I used the hex heads on my engine, they look good.

I can get you guys these bolts in Stainless pretty inexpensively, weve used them a ton of times on local cars.

Allen or Hex, same price:

Valve covers, intake manifold, thermostat housing, throttle body (54 bolts, 54 flat washers): $30
Headers (20 bolts and 20 lock washers): $20

Make sure and always use a small dab of anti-seaze any time your doing stainless into aluminum.

Justin

JMB Justin said:
I can get you guys these bolts in Stainless pretty inexpensively, weve used them a ton of times on local cars.

Valve covers, intake manifold, thermostat housing, throttle body (54 bolts, 54 flat washers): $30

Make sure and always use a small dab of anti-seaze any time your doing stainless into aluminum.

Justin

Wowza, that price is unbelievable. I paid WAY more than that for my ARP's that only cover the valve cover bolts. Buy them from Justin for sure! :rock:

JMB Justin said:

Justin

Hey Justin I will take a set for valve covers,headers,thermastat and if any needed for the ROE!

JMB Justin said:

Justin

Hey Justin, do you have the ones for the rear diff on an 05 QC?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back