Valve springs and push rods

You want our opinions on that cam or should we keep them to ourselves?
I would love to hear any opinions on it. If its not the best high lift cam, what is?

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

I would love to hear any opinions on it. If its not the best high lift cam, what is?

It's an awesome sounding cam that exchanges power at the bottom for more power at the top. Call Justin at JMB and he can get you cam that does exactly what you want it to.

It's an awesome sounding cam that exchanges power at the bottom for more power at the top. Call Justin at JMB and he can get you cam that does exactly what you want it to.
Ok I will do that cause I do want a really good sounding cam but I dont want to give up any low end power. Thats where I really want the most power gain at

As caveman said, contact Justin at JMB and he can get you a package with everything you need including a custom grind cam.

What would be yalls best guess at total price for cam, pushrods and valve springs from Justin?

Justin at JMB is phenomenal as those guys have said, but I do believe they are thinking of the original 710 camshaft as the 710R that you speak of is actually really good! It produces better power down low where the truck needs it in comparison to the old 710 camshaft.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back