Vandals

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with some people? I was visiting a friend of mine in D.C. over the weekend, and I get home, and look at the back of my truck, and some idiot decided to key the tailgate...must have been jealous. Anyways, body shop says the have to remove the entire tailgate and clearcoat the whole thing in order to avoid a noticeable line. I'm thinking touch up paint and a stripe decal from Steve should cover it up for a lot less than the bodyshop wants for fixing it. Just venting....:argh:

Sorry to hear that.... Karma will catch up with him, and he will get what he deserves.

Need for Speed said:
Send me the money;)
i wish i could lol where are you located i have a good friend of mine that does paint and body work..... he hooks me up all the time.... if you close i'd say bring me your tail gate lol he could do it for less than 150 bucks easy! if a shop wants more than that just for the tail gate tell them to screw them selfs

That's why you take the badges off;0...that sucks man, I wish you would've caught them in the act.

Need for Speed said:
Send me the money;)

Don't you have insurance bro...... when i got this truck i went 0/0 comp/coll

People will tear up people's shit cause they don't have it and don't want anyone else to have it.

lthlvnm04 said:
That's why you take the badges off;0...that sucks man, I wish you would've caught them in the act.

If Rob HAD caught them in the act, they would be in the Hospital and Rob would be in Jail.... Not a good thing.....

Da1Chief said:
If Rob HAD caught them in the act, they would be in the Hospital and Rob would be in Jail.... Not a good thing.....

I was just talking about holding them down till the police got there:marchmellow: ...

Tooloe said:
i wish i could lol where are you located i have a good friend of mine that does paint and body work..... he hooks me up all the time.... if you close i'd say bring me your tail gate lol he could do it for less than 150 bucks easy! if a shop wants more than that just for the tail gate tell them to screw them selfs
Virginia...thanks for the offer though

Hatedonmostly said:
Don't you have insurance bro...... when i got this truck i went 0/0 comp/coll

People will tear up people's shit cause they don't have it and don't want anyone else to have it.
Of course I have insurance...and I have had 0/0 forever, and got tired of paying the extra money so I am at 250 now...figures...oh well, I will figure it out.

Need for Speed said:
Of course I have insurance...and I have had 0/0 forever, and got tired of paying the extra money so I am at 250 now...figures...oh well, I will figure it out.
Do you have $250 ded on your comp coverage, because that is what this will fall under, not collision.

Bill.

Need for Speed said:
WTF is wrong with some people? I was visiting a friend of mine in D.C. over the weekend, and I get home, and look at the back of my truck, and some idiot decided to key the tailgate...must have been jealous. Anyways, body shop says the have to remove the entire tailgate and clearcoat the whole thing in order to avoid a noticeable line. I'm thinking touch up paint and a stripe decal from Steve should cover it up for a lot less than the bodyshop wants for fixing it. Just venting....:argh:

garage............:dontknow:

lthlvnm04 said:
I was just talking about holding them down till the police got there:marchmellow: ...

I figured Rob would be like me and want to beat the Sh!t out of them..... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back