Vans Rock...

Actually, I think our trucks would be pretty good at. It would take very good throttle control though.

Bill.

I tried to run a course set up for Mazda's two years ago, but they would not let me run the truck...they were OK with the Volvo Wagon but said no to the truck...

Prof said:
I tried to run a course set up for Mazda's two years ago, but they would not let me run the truck...they were OK with the Volvo Wagon but said no to the truck...
They didn't want their Mazda's embarrassed by a truck.:D

Prof said:

Sissy's, I guess they didn't want their Miata's or 3's beaten down. FYI: SCCA has an autocross class for the RC 10's -- not sure about QC's though.

whats with his on and off the gas approach, full gas no gas full gas no gas lol.. think he could do it a lil smoother with some practice

They have meets in Ft. Worth all the time my friend been wanting me to go try it. I don't feel like picking up all the cones after I knock them all over.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
whats with his on and off the gas approach, full gas no gas full gas no gas lol.. think he could do it a lil smoother with some practice

It is a technique that transfers weight and raises and lowers the front of the vehicle to get the steering wheels to grab more or less to assist in turning...it is not unlike tapping the brake peddle to drop the front end in a hand brake turn (from off road racing)...but it takes a real expert to employ it correctly.

I think our trucks would do better ( RC's ). I don't think quadcabs would do very good on a short autocross course.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back