VCA EDITION FOR SALE ON AOL AUTOS!!!

CE's are nice but I wouldn't care if I had 1 or not, I love the colors of the VCA but would never spend the kind of money they ask for them, so I'll keep mine. As for the wife thing, YUP, the 10, NO!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get a REAL Viper before spending over $30,000 on a truck, I got my 10 because I knew I could not afford a Viper..........

Well I guess if I found a Viper like this for this price when I got my 10, I would not have the truck, Oh well.....Dodge Viper Base Convertible 2 Door | eBay

You would not like it even at that price ,Drove one in 95 back then ,Gen one is a POS unless you only drive it 10 miles a week ,anything over that it will beat the hell out of you .

Reminded me of when I drove a harley sportster from L.A. to Galveston Tx.
At 18 years young .I had all the outfit leather boots jacket bad attiude .
Made it there fine but it beat the living hell out of me .:D

I've always loved the original gen1's, wheels and all but I have not driven one, I guess if I want comfort and performance Ill keep looking at M3's and M5's...........

I've always loved the original gen1's, wheels and all but I have not driven one, I guess if I want comfort and performance Ill keep looking at M3's and M5's...........

Now a M5 is the shit .:rock:

Yup, 06-07, 6speed, the SMG is too damn expensive to repair but it's hard to find the manuals......Still just a thought right now, looking at a few different BMW models...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back