VCA invites SRT-10 Trucks to Nats!

Kevan said:
Hey folks!
As many of you know I have been working tirelessly over the last 3+ years to get the trucks into the VCA.
Now I need your help in showing them that the truck owners are just as passionate about their Viper-powered rides as the Viper owners are!

The VCA has asked me to invite as many trucks as possible to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OH.

Thanks Kevan, The Wkend Was Awesome, An The Time You Spent Organizing This Is Greatly Appreciated...See Ya Next Year:itsme:

BlueSRT10 said:
Thanks Kevan, The Wkend Was Awesome, An The Time You Spent Organizing This Is Greatly Appreciated...See Ya Next Year:itsme:
Man, that's great!. I'm glad we had some representation. How many trucks ended up making it?....any pics?... Kevan is a great organizer. (and an evil genius:p ). I never saw this thread when it originally posted. My best to you Kevan. And all the folks that made it. :rock:

joemags54 said:
Man, that's great!. I'm glad we had some representation. How many trucks ended up making it?....any pics?... Kevan is a great organizer. (and an evil genius:p ). I never saw this thread when it originally posted. My best to you Kevan. And all the folks that made it. :rock:

Hey Joe, We Had 11 Trks This Yr...You Need To Be There Next Year Too...:D

Pics, http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44715

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
This IS theeee event of the year, I'm always sorry to miss it!. Got the dates for next year. Lets see how much ribbing I get for trailering.........:p :D

All we need is Steve and a throw away... :p

OnceBitten said:
:D :D :burnout: :D :D
Funny shit right there just wait till next year ill bring sum drs and try to hook lol I was jus tryin 2 show people it ain't all show but hell a 15 sec pass and a 3.54 60 ft made me look like a retard lol but still had fun even though them dam red trucks wopped up on me all weekend

cyalata said:
Funny shit right there just wait till next year ill bring sum drs and try to hook lol I was jus tryin 2 show people it ain't all show but hell a 15 sec pass and a 3.54 60 ft made me look like a retard lol but still had fun even though them dam red trucks wopped up on me all weekend
Well!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Well!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

no well:D :D ive been beatin my self up over that pass already got the spray layed out n the living room so im already building for next year:p

I'd like to hit the track next year. I was mostly checking it all out this year but next year I know the agenda. We should do a SRT10 truck race-off.

Wish I had seen this earlier Kevan. I would have showed up just to support your efforts. Nice to see you back here friend!

Thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

Roy

kennygene said:
I'd like to hit the track next year. I was mostly checking it all out this year but next year I know the agenda. We should do a SRT10 truck race-off.
Oh, oh...can I come???:burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Oh, oh...can I come???:burnout: :burnout:

Get your ass there next year...maybe you can teach us all how to get our trucks down the 1/4 mile.

I made it, there were 5 trucks all together. We didn't race at all, I was mostly digging through the parts swop for old a body parts.

I made it, there were 5 trucks all together.

Yep, an was good to see you and your shiney truck again :rock:

Went to Hooters one evening, and ran into Mopar1958 from Mississippi, he no long has his trk, but had a really cool race car.

The Viper powered 300 was so awesome it was unreal :rock:

The MonsterMopar weekend coming to Indianapolis @ Lucas Oil Raceway Park, Sept 23-25 should be really fun All Mopar time too, plus they're advertising a SuperCruise which should be a blast since the Hot Rod Power Tour was recently here :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back