VCA Poser

gotta love them upbadgers

at least the paint work is nice :dontknow: i hope the person that gets it does realize its not a 10

It's doesn't look that bad.

We debadge ours and they over badge theirs! :D

what a misleading homo....2 pics is all i needed to see with his piece of shit burn hole cloth! If he wanted to be that much of a poser he coulda at least put the side skirts on

It would be fine IMO if the Viper Badges were not on the truck. He could have made it neat with some 4.7 powered stickers.

Prob would have been cheaper to just buy a 10 with how much it cost to make it look like a 10.

HAHAHAHA.. I wanna see the result of someone showing up to a major GTG with this heap. I wouldn't mind doing it for giggles.. For the main event I'd charge like a dollar for each person to take a sledgehammer to it. All proceeds would go to whomever wants to take it for free.

Coley 1334 said:
at least the paint work is nice :dontknow: i hope the person that gets it does realize its not a 10

yeah he won't like it when he finds out it's a hemi! lol .....:D

spent all that time rebadging and no time on that nasty interior. the seats look filthy.

johnnybravo said:
Just think how that person will react if they race a real 10 after that though. They'll get their doors blown off and won't know what the hell happened.

Very true...:burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back