vca spotting ebay

that would be a sweet Viper Truck to have

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

The price disgusts me. That truck should easily be in the 30's. Wish I had the cash

Demon 8 said:
The price disgusts me. That truck should easily be in the 30's. Wish I had the cash

i agree, man.

30's is still a bit low to me.

at least the price of a new one, 45ish:rock: :rock: :rock:

good luck:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stagethree said:
Well are you the $26,000 winner?

:( Unfortunately NO. I said I would buy it from him if he still had it when I returned from Africa. :mad: Meanwhile, one of our other members posted on another thread generated by the owner about selling his for $39,900; suggesting the seller was lowballing himself.. WTF?!?!? :dontknow:So I figured that about screwed up my chances for picking it up for $26k.

It was probably a sign for me to keep away from that deal; :dontknow: I dunno.

Venom Power said:
:( Unfortunately NO. I said I would buy it from him if he still had it when I returned from Africa. :mad: Meanwhile, one of our other members posted on another thread generated by the owner about selling his for $39,900; suggesting the seller was lowballing himself.. WTF?!?!? :dontknow:So I figured that about screwed up my chances for picking it up for $26k.

It was probably a sign for me to keep away from that deal; :dontknow: I dunno.

Don't ya just hate people who can't keep their nose out of other peoples business ?
Kinda like cock-blockers but in this case truck blockers.

I had a "friend" who screwed me out of sale on car .As I was negotiating with a buyer he says I'll give you _ _ _ _ dollars for it right now(an amount way under where I was at with the potential buyer).I say "OK,I'll take that." Then he says to the buyer "There ya go.Now just get him the money."

I refused to sell it to him for that and lost my respect for the "friend"

Some people are just like that.

In this case if the guy has a VCA truck ,he may be trying to keep the values up to protect a future sale of his own :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back