VCA stripes

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the VCA stripes painted or vinyl? Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of VCA stripes in vinyl pre cut? Is that a mopar part that can be ordered? Thanks for your help guys.

ok, cool......i'm thinking paint would be the only way to go. i prob wouldn't go vinyl.

vinyl is good for temporary or if you aren't sure of a design...

but in truth... the oem stripes are painted and cleared, yes, but they aren't cleared in with the base color...so you rub your finger across them and you still pick up an edge... just like if it were vinyl...

Don't do vinyl, the previous owner did on my truck and I wish I could kick him in the nads for not doing paint. They get stains very easy and fade even though my truck is covered almost all the time

Maybe that guy used cheap vinyl. I have been using vinyl for a long time. Have had it on many cars. 3M or Di Noc are both great products. The reason I like vinyl is: its cheeper than paint work,when you get tired of it or change your mind and you peel it off wash/buff the area and your ready for fresh vinyl. It's easy to work with and the stuff I used never faded. Just my 2 cents. Just do your research.
http://www.autovinylsolutions.com/?gclid=CKP-vMqu0aoCFcp65QodwTqD0Q

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back