VEC 3, Meth kit & Misc...

SchuettS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VEC 3 - Brand new unit.. Three cards (tuned for FI), no tuning software. If your going to solder the injector wires you wont need anything. If you planned on crimping them, you will need a 10 pin connector. I started the install a while back and used it, thats as far as i got. $800 obo..
DSCN1523.jpg

Meth Injection - 30 miles on it, do not have the led light $215
DSCN1524.jpg

Other stuff (basically what you see in the pic, have about 30 miles on them):
Roe SC Intake Manifold
Air Filter
Belt for the Roe kit
Injectors from the Roe kit
New crank pins
DSCN1525.jpg

If your interested in the misc stuff or anything just send a pm or email me at [email protected].

Last edited:
when I had my VEC... I downloaded the tuning software from their website... :D I'm sure you can still do that... not that I ever used it... but I knew I could if I wanted too :D

good luck on your sale

tidnab said:
when I had my VEC... I downloaded the tuning software from their website... :D I'm sure you can still do that... not that I ever used it... but I knew I could if I wanted too :D

good luck on your sale

thanks for the tip.. ill have to check into that. :)

tidnab said:

good luck on your sale

but then how do you get it on the card?

You can buy a card writer or you can plug the computer into the VEC and write directly to the VEC. The VEC can then write to the card. I just bought the card writer from ROE when I bought my software.

I could use the Meth kit for my TT Vette.

PM me if it's still available, and how you accept payment.

Thanks!

Ram From Hell said:
I could use the Meth kit for my TT Vette.

PM me if it's still available, and how you accept payment.

Thanks!

Meth kit sold to the above. :)

id take $750 shipped for the VEC3.

i still got all the misc stuff as well.

shoot some offers if interested!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back